My tri-lemma

Toofarfromthesea

I am booked on Divina YC this Sept. for 7 days, and I am booked on Meraviglia YC for 14 days next April.

I am virtually certain that I want to book a YC cruise of 14 days (maybe more) in the Caribbean in early 2020. Both Seaside and Meraviglia have 14 day cruises (or back to back 7 day cruises) and Divina has 11 day cruises, which would take a back to back to meet (and exceed) my 14+ day goal.

I've been checking out info on Divina and Meraviglia, so far, but have just start looking at Seaside. At first glance it seems like another step towards Americanization with a glitzy 'Miami' vibe. My impression is that Divina is more 'Italian', Seaside is more 'Miami', and Meraviglia is in between - is that a reasonably accurate characterization?

Ports don't matter in my decision because our style of cruising is very ship-centric. We probably won't even get off the ship for more that 2-3 ports.

So i'd be interested in any advice anyone would care to share thatmight help medecide betweethese 3 yacht clubs.

Thanks.