Need some help with tendering infor for 21 June, Edinburgh (Eclipse)

tupian

Please can you give me some help? We have friends travelling on Celebrity Eclipse and are tendering on 21 June in Edinburgh and I am trying to work out where they will come in as I am going to pick them up. Have hunted online and it's not giving anything definitive.

Please can you give me some help? We have friends travelling on Celebrity Eclipse and are tendering on 21 June in Edinburgh and I am trying to work out where they will come in as I am going to pick them up. Have hunted online and it's not giving anything definitive.

June 21 already past?

I think you've missed the tender

Wewill be on Eclipse tendering in Newhaven July 21 and 22. I found it onGoogle Maps and just found general information site for it in TripAdvisor under"Newhaven Harbour (Edinburgh)". There is attached map as well. Does not look to large and probably a good tendering spot. I would expect cabsto show up when the ship does. Isee there will the Royal Princess in as well and show docking at South Queensbury.

Ihave email into Celebrity about access and distances at Newhaven since it is awayfrom things and also about Dublin and Dover as they appear to be more industrial. They passed my question along to the ship, Iwill share if I get a response.

We docked Newhaven harbor 8/2016 off the Silhouette for two days. Tendering from harbor about 15/20 min. We were attending the Aug Tattoo at the Royal Castle so got back to the harbor midnight. What a fun time. Instead of a cab, took a rickshaw (60 Euros), once in a lifetime. Heard many others scrambling for cabs, but rickshaws were plentiful and lots of fun. Newhaven is a small harbor easy to board ships tender, no problems.

Mark

Wewill be on Eclipse tendering in Newhaven July 21 and 22. I found it onGoogle Maps and just found general information site for it in TripAdvisor under"Newhaven Harbour (Edinburgh)". There is attached map as well. Does not look to large and probably a good tendering spot. I would expect cabsto show up when the ship does. Isee there will the Royal Princess in as well and show docking at South Queensbury.

Ihave email into Celebrity about access and distances at Newhaven since it is awayfrom things and also about Dublin and Dover as they appear to be more industrial. They passed my question along to the ship, Iwill share if I get a response.

Hiya!

Thanks for the response and realising I meant 21 July - ha ha!

Would be fab to get a copy of email so we have an idea of what we are doing to pick our friends up. (Catyhowatson@aol.com)

Looks like there are 4 ships tendering that day. Yikes!