Texasopa

Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

It is on there... just added it to my list! :)

It is called, "Like Father."

I added it to my list also, and it said I would be notified when it was available. I took that to mean it wasn't yet?

I added it to my list also, and it said I would be notified when it was available. I took that to mean it wasn't yet?

You're right. The selection is there, but it is not available yet. Looks like a good movie though!

Was another thread last week on it. CC Members were on during filming with the stars...

I searched and found it, but the "add to my list" button is not working.....not sure why.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I was on the HOTS last year when it was filming and had forgotten about it until you posted this. Will check it out! Lot's of VIPS on that cruise.

Looks interesting. Will check it out.

Willing to bet that the vast majority of filming was on sets design to look like the ship's interior. Probably long shots of the entire ship are real.

Looks interesting. Will check it out.

Willing to bet that the vast majority of filming was on sets design to look like the ship's interior. Probably long shots of the entire ship are real.

Quite a few people on here were there to see it being filmed, and saw the stars of the film on board.

Thanks for posting! I will watch it tomorrow as I lay in bed and be lazy all day. Vacation day FTW!

It does not begin until August 3rd. :)

Um, watching that, was anyone else like, "Yeah, right! You can't just show up to board with a different person than was on the reservation!"

And there is no honeymoon suite. LOL

Looks funny , will watch it, I was on a cruise almost 40 years ago while they filmed a movie , but movie never hit the theaters.

Um, watching that, was anyone else like, "Yeah, right! You can't just show up to board with a different person than was on the reservation!"

And there is no honeymoon suite. LOL

LOL...you know it is a movie, not a documentary, right?:')

There's actually 2 movies on board Harmony, the Netflix one and also Hallmark channel has one later in August. Take them with a grain of salt, don't be to critical, it is Hallmark after all .

Do you know the name of the Hallmark Movie?

Was this the film they started filming after the extended Irma cruise?

Yes it was. We were on the HOS during the first week Irma started. The 7 days turned into 10 days since FLL port was closed by the coast guard. After the 10 day cruise the port was finally reopened around 2pm, due to our flights being cancelled 3x, thankfully Royal offered current pax to stay on for an additional 4 days and we gladly accepted paying a small additional fee of course. It was during that 4 day cruise that the movie was being filmed. Coastal Kitchen/Suite Lounge was used so it was closed and Suite Guests used 150 Central as the temp Coastal Kitchen. We met Kelsey and Kristin. Due to missing the first few days of filming the movie crew went back out on the next 7 day cruise. Also there was a famous classic rock singer or drummer (I forget) having dinner with the Captain in Coastal one night. At one point we had 3 hurricanes surrounding us while we were in the Gulf of Mexico. We had Irma, Maria & Jose. Only 1 day we had 15' swells and many pax got sick but other than that the weather truly was perfect. We were in the A1 Aqua Theater suite and had an amazing time.

That looks very fun to watch Well, after you get past the “can’t switch the person” and “honeymoon suite” reference, and I’m betting there will be more things we “professionals” catch. But i digress.

Big names too. I’m looking forward to watching it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love At Sea

Alexa stars as an event planner organizing a culinary cruise and has everything set to the last detail...until she learns she'll be dealing with the rookie cruise director, portrayed by Carlos, who has his own way of doing things.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7936538/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

August 11, 2018

LOL, didn't realize it was released today. Already watched it. Meh. Only thing I liked was watching for familiar things.

It is also being shown on ships : the release said Oasis class but someone has reported that it is being shown tonight on Navigator too ...so premiered across the fleet?

It is also being shown on ships : the release said Oasis class but someone has reported that it is being shown tonight on Navigator too ...so premiered across the fleet?

Aww, that's so cool! Love this idea.

I just downloaded it to my Ipad with all the other stuff to watch on my upcoming 21 day Serenade B2B.

So, is that Jamaica scene the Blue Hole? I was thinking about trying that on my next Fallmouth Stop.

What does everyone think? (Of course I had to watch it the first day).

I thought it was fun to watch and a typical mindless romcom. But fun to see the Harmony. I bet RC gets some bookings from this movie. Made it look a bit more like “The Love Boat” than the Harmony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I liked it. Lots of Harmony was shown. It was fun to say, I know exactly where they shot this!!!

The Hallmark movie is called Love at Sea and premiers 8/11

Kind of predictable. What bugged me the most were the things that I knew wouldn't happen on RCI. Everything from where the ship left from, cabin category, how someone could just spontaneously go on a cruise and a few other things. I know too much about cruising.:D