Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

You have to delete your cookies. Then switch to incognito mode and delete the para-query portion of the website address in the address box. Next reboot 3 times while holding down Ctrl-Alt-F7 after the second reboot. Unplug the PC, wait 17 seconds, reboot one more time. Then it should work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I have tried different browsers, but just cannot get to the booking site for Royal Caribbean on their web site. Is it me, or does their booking site have issues? any tips ?

Firefox in private mode works for me.

I have tried different browsers, but just cannot get to the booking site for Royal Caribbean on their web site. Is it me, or does their booking site have issues? any tips ?

Their site has been glitchy for a few years. I've tried various browsers, having the seem problem. I finally tried Microsoft Edge. It's not perfect, but I've had the most success with it for navigating RCCL's website

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 9 months later...

So, I have been trying to start the check-in online but can't get started. The message is 'this reservation is currently being modified' ( been that way all day). What can they be doing that takes all day? We made final payment a couple of weeks ago.

So, I have been trying to start the check-in online but can't get started. The message is 'this reservation is currently being modified' ( been that way all day). What can they be doing that takes all day? We made final payment a couple of weeks ago.

If it does not clear up in a few days, then call them.

The old site...which still is semi-intact...needs to be brought back to life. The new website is not even close to operational! How could they think of going live with such a piece of crap?

Take a few of the hundred's of millions your investing on the ships and hire some web designer's who actually know what they are doing!

• Thanks 1

I feel your pain! None of the newer code works on my browser of choice anymore (Chrome). I hate having to switch browsers just to do something on their website. Add to that you can’t select your D+ and above amenities anymore; instead, you have to call to change them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was trying to see how much I owe on an upcoming cruise & it wouldn't work I don't like not seeing how much I payed or owe. At least it now shows how many days til your cruise. Maybe they're still working on this site but The other site was just so user friendly

We've had lots of problems as well. Unfortunately there is no contact for the webmaster to report these issues.

We were unable to select Explorer deck 6 on their deck plan page. It would show the previous deck. I just checked and it seems to be fixed. Our recent Alaska cruise just appeared on my Crown and Anchor page but all of my other cruises disappeared along with their points. We tried to book that cruise on line but had so many issues we had to book it over the phone.

Steve

I know you need to be at the 90 day mark before you can register. However when i log in to cruisue planner i just wind up in there web site Bermuda Triangle. I log in Nd wind up back on a oage just to log in again. I tried this on ios and PC. Same thing happens.

I called RCCL and was told “must be something wrong with all my devices”. Unreal!!!

Well I managed to do a check-in via a separate link as the New site was going around in circles. However now I can’t print edocs or luggage tags. From my Royal login I find my booking, select edit/update set-sail, it goes to the screen I can edit the three parts, click print and it returns to the new Royal desktop page!

On there under view docs it says none available. It’s now 56days prior to sailing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was trying to see how much I owe on an upcoming cruise & it wouldn't work I don't like not seeing how much I payed or owe. At least it now shows how many days til your cruise. Maybe they're still working on this site but The other site was just so user friendly

We always print updated invoice each time a payment is made. They email it immediately. After 18-20 RCCL cruises we've never once checked balance due online.

• Like 1

Lol. Just received an e-mail highlighting the specialty dining packages - on sale for 40% off. Follow the links RCCL provides me - and of course lead to nothing mentioned in the e-mail. Since the website is crap I decided to call.

When I called I was informed that there was no such sale! LOL. Why in the F do they send a million e-mails when their not even valid e-mails promoting their products????????

• Like 2