Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

3 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Here's my story.  Several weeks ago I did online check in for DH and I on my phone.  I took his picture, but didn't take mine (bad hair day, lol 🤣).  I figured I could add it later.  I can't find a way to edit the set sail pass on my phone.  Is there a way?  Next thing I did was look at online check in on the computer.  I could edit it and saw a place to add my photo, but this time I was in my PJs with no make up on 😲, so I figured I'd add it later.  So, a few weeks pass and I was going to edit online check in today on the computer to add my photo. I get an "oops there is a problem, please try again later" message.  I've received it all day. I noticed that my edocs are available.  Does this mean that I can't edit anymore or is there really a glitch? I sail in a month.  The edocs don't have a set sail pass, but we have them on our phones.  I prefer a paper copy so I don't have to mess with my phone at check in.  Am I out of luck?  Thanks for the help!      

Look at the last few posts before yours.

We're doing a b2b on Harmony in Nov. I did our check in for the first leg about a week ago and had trouble getting to the check in page for an hour or so, but finally did.  Tonight I'm trying to get in to do our second leg and again can't get in.  Sigh, I know it's Saturday night, but come on.  Hardly the first issues I've ever had with the webpage.   Last b2b  two years ago, they still asked if the question if you were doing a consecutive cruise.  From what I've seen, that question doesn't exist anymore.   Anyway, just somewhat amazed that they still haven't worked out the bugs.  No, I take that back, I'm not amazed lol.

10 hours ago, SRV FAN said:

I am 44 days out from my upcoming cruise...I have been, for two days now trying to access my Set Sail Pass...

I keep getting a message "Sorry there's been a glitch. Check-in is unavailable, so please try again later." 

I have signed into my account with different browsers.

I CAN see my set sail pass via the Royal App on my phone tho. 

Another cruiser on our Roll call said it's happening to her too..... 

Anyone have an idea WHY this would be happening? 

I am hoping they are updating the set sail passes of those that placed bids for upgrades with the new cabin info … or possibly it's just Royal's typical internet issues.... 

Having the same issue only I'm 85 days out from the second leg of my b2b.  I had the same thing happen a week ago when doing the check in for the first leg and it just cleared up on it's own after a bit, but seriously...

3 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Here's my story.  Several weeks ago I did online check in for DH and I on my phone.  I took his picture, but didn't take mine (bad hair day, lol 🤣).  I figured I could add it later.  I can't find a way to edit the set sail pass on my phone.  Is there a way?  Next thing I did was look at online check in on the computer.  I could edit it and saw a place to add my photo, but this time I was in my PJs with no make up on 😲, so I figured I'd add it later.  So, a few weeks pass and I was going to edit online check in today on the computer to add my photo. I get an "oops there is a problem, please try again later" message.  I've received it all day. I noticed that my edocs are available.  Does this mean that I can't edit anymore or is there really a glitch? I sail in a month.  The edocs don't have a set sail pass, but we have them on our phones.  I prefer a paper copy so I don't have to mess with my phone at check in.  Am I out of luck?  Thanks for the help!      

You can have your photo taken at check-in and it only takes a few seconds so don’t worry!  Have fun

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Your stateroom number (if assigned) should show up when you look at your reservation details on RC's website.

Alternatively, you can get a copy of your booking confirmation from this automated number:  866-562-7625, press #4

Thanks... I know all that... my question really was just is anyone else having this issue... guess that wasn’t clear. But thanks anyway! 

20 hours ago, Cruise-y said:

Now I need to figure out how to stop getting notifications from this thread because it’s obviously never going to end. 

Click / tap on the text "Following", (on a desktop and most tablets it is above the right corner of the first post or ad on a page, on phone it is underneath the last post on a page). In the popup that appears there is an Unfollow button in the bottom right corner, it is red.) Click / tap the red button.

image.png.a29cd12feec660a80013faf6dbc96478.png

Edited by broberts

I’m getting this on all devices and browsers. Before I could get to website on IPhone and it would partially load on IPad. I did a little bit of detective work, and turned off Wi-Fi on IPhone, and was able to get to website, but it wouldn’t let me check in to my upcoming cruises. I can access all other websites and other cruise sites (Carnival, MSC). I have no idea what is going on with this IT department, but I think crack must be involved (j/k on last bit), but it is very frustrating with cruises coming up. 

My TA has the 2 cruises I need to check in for, so may just need her to fill out everything, which she does anyway, but I normally just like to do it myself.

4E035244-9F09-4881-887F-71E1A4D82704.jpeg

Edited by crzndeb

14 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I’m getting this on all devices and browsers. Before I could get to website on IPhone and it would partially load on IPad. I did a little bit of detective work, and turned off Wi-Fi on IPhone, and was able to get to website, but it wouldn’t let me check in to my upcoming cruises. I can access all other websites and other cruise sites (Carnival, MSC). I have no idea what is going on with this IT department, but I think crack must be involved (j/k on last bit), but it is very frustrating with cruises coming up. 

My TA has the 2 cruises I need to check in for, so may just need her to fill out everything, which she does anyway, but I normally just like to do it myself.

You might try navigating to https://www.royalcaribbean.com. Many modern browsers will not allow navigation to http:// addresses.

5 minutes ago, broberts said:

You might try navigating to https://www.royalcaribbean.com. Many modern browsers will not allow navigation to http:// addresses.

I tried that and still no luck. I have had the same website bookmarked for years, and even googling Royal Caribbean gets me same result on a couple of different browsers. 

I can get to the UK website just fine.

1 minute ago, crzndeb said:

I tried that and still no luck. I have had the same website bookmarked for years, and even googling Royal Caribbean gets me same result on a couple of different browsers. 

I can get to the UK website just fine.

You might have to clear browser cache and cookies for any royal caribbean address.

3 minutes ago, broberts said:

You might have to clear browser cache and cookies for any royal caribbean address.

True, I've never seen a website so messed up with old cookies and cache.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, broberts said:

Yup, done it all...it is one messed up site.

I tried going to Celebrity, which I have only been on a few times, and Azamara, which I have never looked at, and I get same access denied.

I am using all Apple products. Are others using other products having the same issues?

And now to make matters worse, I just went to my Air2Sea bookmark that I looked at 2 days ago, and I get the same access denied.

Edited by crzndeb

23 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Can you print them from your phone?  I do it all the time...but have an eprint app for my HP printer.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

I sent an email to technical support this morning, and said fix your website. I get denied access on everything.

Lo and behold, I came home from errands and I can bring up website again. I haven’t gone any further yet with checking into my cruises. Baby steps.

For others having issues, you may try again.

Edit...Still can’t check in, but at least I can get to website now.

Edited by crzndeb

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I sent an email to technical support this morning, and said fix your website. I get denied access on everything.

Lo and behold, I came home from errands and I can bring up website again. I haven’t gone any further yet with checking into my cruises. Baby steps.

For others having issues, you may try again.

Edit...Still can’t check in, but at least I can get to website now.

I can't get on the website on any device or with any browser 😠

28 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

I can't get on the website on any device or with any browser 😠

Try emailing technical support. I have no idea if emailing them, they tracked something and unblocked whatever they had blocked, but after several days of “access denied”, I could get to the website again.

2 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

If i turn off WiFi on my iPad and use cellular data i can access the site....weird 

If you have somehow connected to Cellular at Sea, be careful because data costs are very high.

9 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If you have somehow connected to Cellular at Sea, be careful because data costs are very high.

No i am at home and have an iPad with cellular....i am still not able to get on website on any device or search engine through WiFi