Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

I had this same unable to check in problem. Sent a message to RCL and got no response.

I found I could not use the same credit card for my wife. When I set up a new different card for her I was able to successfully complete the check-in process without further hang.

17 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

I called RC this morning also because I can’t print Set Sail pass either.  Tricky - I can print my spouses but not mine.  The agent sent me an email to use at checkin but not the actual pass.  Hope this works.

I do not print them anymore, I use the app. Are you able to log into the app and see your Set Sail pass? I think they have all the information there so even if you have neither, they can find you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 10:08 AM, bryanjaync said:

I have tried different browsers, but just cannot get to the booking site for Royal Caribbean on their web site. Is it me, or does their booking site have issues? any tips ?

I have that issue when they are doing an update. I have to wait a few hours then try again.

I have been trying to pay for some items on the Royal Caribbean cruise planner and keep getting a response that the card was not accepted. Credit card company says no issues on their end so I thought I'd check if anyone else is experiencing any issues with payments on that site. I have tried it from my phone and now lap top. Thank you

1 minute ago, Perki said:

I have been trying to pay for some items on the Royal Caribbean cruise planner and keep getting a response that the card was not accepted. Credit card company says no issues on their end so I thought I'd check if anyone else is experiencing any issues with payments on that site. I have tried it from my phone and now lap top. Thank you

I haven't, I would say make sure you have the #'s entered correctly and the Exp Date

Had this problem in the past ( tried two diff credit cards). Item then was no longer offered. After that had no  problems. 

Makes me wonder was item on sale?  Was it just recently added to cruise planner? If so maybe web site was overcome with too many requests. If you really really want it at that price, call.