Royal Caribbean Website Pain

bryanjaync

Yes. Our travel companions and I were trying to log in tonight to complete our entertainment reservations. It was a no go for both of us also.

Same for us. We were trying to check into Cruise planner for some stuff and getting same massage?? It was working earlier in the day 🤷🏻*♂️.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ONE MORE TIME.

If you use the dashboard to access your cruise, it WILL lock you out.

You have to call to get unlocked. Then, go to the main RCI page and DO NOT LOG IN. Click the Already Booked link, then fill in the info (last name reservation number, ship and sail date) and you can enter your account.

DO NOT USE THE DASHBOARD.

ONE MORE TIME.

You have to call to get unlocked. Then, go to the main RCI page and DO NOT LOG IN. Click the Already Booked link, then fill in the info (last name reservation number, ship and sail date) and you can enter your account.

Ohh thanks did not know the dashboard was issue for will try that hope for the best .. 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ONE MORE TIME.

Thank you. This worked perfectly.

The website seems to be locking up whenever I try to login to my account on the old website (http://www.royalcaribbean.com). I enter my information and it locks up, I leave the website and go back and it shows me as logged in. When I click my account, it goes to a blue screen with a light blue loading bar and it never loads. I have tried other browsers (chrome/firefox) and nothing seems to work. Any ideas!?

I attempted to sign the cruise contract for three days. No matter how slowly (cause I really did read it) or how quickly I scrolled I received an error message. Kept telling me to scroll all the way down. Did it over and over again. Finally called in and customer service took care of it. New day, new problem. Every time I try to go into the Check In/Set Sail Pass I receive error message that my account is being "modified". I am getting so tired of this. I don't believe this new system has ever worked correctly. Please get it together RCI! :mad:

Has anyone received this message when putting in the reservation number to start online check in?

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

Yes. The most common reason is that you did not exit your reservation properly and the lock has to time out. If you have waited more than an hour and you still get the same error, then call C&A and they can unlock the reservation.

Yes. The most common reason is that you did not exit your reservation properly and the lock has to time out. If you have waited more than an hour and you still get the same error, then call C&A and they can unlock the reservation.

I will wait an hour and try again. Thank you. Very frustrating!

Our cruise is not until July 2019 on Harmony. We have four confirmation numbers. Everyone is new to Royal except me. Two days ago and much to my surprise, I was able to go to the cruise planner and book My Time Dining reservations for the group.

Today, I can only access the Cruise Planner via my Crown and Anchor web page. When going straight to the Cruise Planner through the RCCL site, none of the confirmation numbers work to log in.

When I do login via C & A, the dining reservations do not show up on the calendar but do show up on my order history. The calendar has a portion that states My Time Dining and something to the effect of show up at your leisure.

Common sense tells me to wait a day or so and try to login again and check the calendar. But I just wonder if any of the Cruise Critic experts know something I don't.

I want to secure a bungalow at Labadee, but maybe I should wait if booking presents a problem 11 months in advance.

Questions:

Typical RCCL web issue as far as logging in?

Do I really have MTD reservations this far out or a glitch?

Why would the reservations not show on the calendar?

The calendar has a portion that states My Time Dining and something to the effect of show up at your leisure.

Common sense tells me to wait a day or so and try to login again and check the calendar. But I just wonder if any of the Cruise Critic experts know something I don't.

That (MTD reservations saying "At your leisure") seems to be the norm on newer ships -if you actually click on the link to the reservations it will show the times.

That (MTD reservations saying "At your leisure") seems to be the norm on newer ships -if you actually click on the link to the reservations it will show the times.

Thank you very much. You give me hope.

I did call and was told if it wasn't on the calendar, then the dining room would not show the reservation. On the up side, I didn't have to wait on hold as my call was answered right away.

I am unable to print my Set Sail Pass. I've tried sending it to 3 different printers and it just doesn't print...no error messages....just doesn't print. Any suggestions?

That sounds like a local issue with the device you are trying to print from - switch devices and try again.