Escape 10/07/18 to Canada?

tokidoki

HI all, seems that even though my trip is 98 days away, it has completely gone from the list of upcoming cruises! I always check prices to see if theres any drop, but it did go up and my cabin became a guarantee awhile ago. Could it be sold out :eek: thx CC community!

HI all, seems that even though my trip is 98 days away, it has completely gone from the list of upcoming cruises! I always check prices to see if theres any drop, but it did go up and my cabin became a guarantee awhile ago. Could it be sold out :eek: thx CC community!

You’re not alone. The 9/30/18 sailing to Bermuda has disappeared as well. The ship was not sold out when I checked Friday morning but something happened Friday night or Saturday morning.

Do you think it is because our final payments are due this week and that is why it’s off the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, it is usually sold out or if a company booked the whole cruise (charter) or if there is a glitch with the site that is when it is off the site/not shown. Have nothing to do with final payments. If a cruise still have rooms - people can book it last minute. Like a night before. These are usually people that are retired and can go at anytime.

Got home too late to call, but first thing Monday. Seems to me it's just sold out😳 I see nothing on my acct to suggest otherwise.

Could very well be a simultaneous sell out with B2B cruisers since it’s consecutive weeks going to different ports.

I’ll watch for your follow up post tomorrow.

as I posted also on our roll call, checked a site that books cruises and we r listed as SOLD OUT!!!!!

If it’s a third-party site, it could just be showing sold out because it disappeared from their system, too.......

Guest I am the Onion

Just be prepared, the Escape was a huge ship. We were disappointed in the food. Ship was clean, staff was great, pay to eat restaurants were good. O’Sheehans was kinda bad. Food came out cold. Too many pax.

Very strange for it to be sold out so far in advance. This is a huge ship with lots of cabins. I tried searching for it a couple of ways and couldn't find anything for this time-period.

Is there any regional holidays or school vacations that occur during that time?

I booked this cruise today thru CAS so its not sold out

t When I posted. it was 10 days ago, and at that point our date did disappear from the site. but its back since the final payments due and others dropped out. I also booked thru CAS:hearteyes: Wondering at this point with the cooler temps, what different types of activities they will do!