Current Cruise Director (CD) List

ADVENTURE: Bill Bronkhorst August 31 until the end of October, then Mercedes Lafuente

ALLURE: Mitch Merucci August 12 to November 4, then Jimmy Rhodes for 4 months

ANTHEM: Dennis Charles May 12 until sometime in October, then Dru Pavlov (need dates)

BRILLIANCE: Mike Szwajkowski July 3 until September 22, then Chris Brown September 22 (for 4 months?)

EMPRESS: WHO IS THE CD? Bobby Broughton begins November 11

ENCHANTMENT: Susan Adams September 6 for 2 months

EXPLORER: Graham Seymour July 27 until late November

FREEDOM: Topi Ylonen July 28 until September 29, then Drew Devine September 29 until late January

GRANDEUR: Bob Leininger June 2 until October 6, then Mike Szwajkowski Oct 6 until February 14.

HARMONY: Abe Hughes August 25 until November 3, then Michele Scarpato November 3 until sometime in February.

INDEPENDENCE: Joff Eaton May 28 until September 22, then Tim Connor September 22 (for 2 months or 4 months?)

JEWEL: Andrea Olivieri August 19 for 4 months

LIBERTY: Marc Walker July 22 until January 13

MARINER: Hugo Arenas until September 17, then Ricky Matthews September 17 for 4 months

MAJESTY: Patricio Honores until January 2019

NAVIGATOR: Cuddy Cudworth August 26 until late-November.

OASIS: Jeff Arpin September 2 (for 4 months?)

OVATION: Gordon Whatman until late-September, then who is covering late September until Joff Eaton returns November 28 for the Australian season.

QUANTUM: IsFang Lixin the current CD? Paul Rutter returns in the Fall (Sept/Oct) for a few months.

RADIANCE: John Blair August 10 until mid-January.

RHAPSODY: Elvis Pinto August 25 for 4 months.

SERENADE: Jamie Fentiman May 13 until mid-September. (date? then who?)

SYMPHONY: Bobby Brown September 9 through the TA on November 9, then Abe Hughes will be taking over the ship when it arrives in Miami on November 9

VISION: Ken Jones August 6 for 2 months, then Steve Davis early October for 4 months.

VOYAGER: Michelle Oliveira began late-May until late-September, then who?

ADVENTURE: Bill Bronkhorst August 31 until the end of October, then Mercedes Lafuente

ANTHEM: Dennis Charles May 12 until sometime in October, then Dru Pavlov (need dates)

BRILLIANCE: Mike Szwajkowski July 3 until September 22, then Chris Brown September 22 (for 4 months?)

EMPRESS: Carlos Torres until November 11, then Bobby Broughton

FREEDOM: Topi Ylonen July 28 until September 29, then Drew Devine September 29 until late January

GRANDEUR: Bob Leininger June 2 until October 6, then Mike Szwajkowski Oct 6 until February 14.

HARMONY: Abe Hughes August 25 until November 3, then Michele Scarpato November 3 until sometime in February.

INDEPENDENCE: Joff Eaton May 28 until September 22, then Tim Connor September 22 (for 2 months or 4 months?)

MARINER: Hugo Arenas until September 17, then who?

OVATION: Gordon Whatman until late-September, then who is covering late September until Joff Eaton returns November 28 for the Australian season.

QUANTUM: Is Fang Lixin the current CD? Paul Rutter returns in the Fall (Sept/Oct) for a few months.

SYMPHONY: Bobby Brown September 9 through the TA on November 9, then Abe Hughes will be taking over the ship when it arrives in Miami on November 9

VISION: Ken Jones August 6 for 2 months, then Steve Davis early October for 4 months.

VOYAGER: Michelle Oliveira began late-May until late-September (need date), then Ricky Matthews

Hello Donna. Got a couple of updates for you:

- Anthem handover is October 13th.

- Vision: Per the August 6th compass, Steve was still there. Maybe Ken took over for the August 18th sailing.

ANTHEM: Dennis Charles May 12 until October 13, then Dru Pavlov

EMPRESS: Carlos Torres until November 11, then Bobby Broughton

MARINER: Hugo Arenas until September 17, then who?

QUANTUM: Is Fang Lixin the current CD? Paul Rutter returns in the Fall (Sept/Oct) for a few months.

VISION: Ken Jones August 18 for 2 months, then Steve Davis early October for 4 months.

VOYAGER: Michelle Oliveira began late-May until late-September (need date), then Ricky Matthews

Joe12 is back with a new user-name?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. It's me. A new name, a new identity, and a new me.

I was living with a bit of guilt of how I acted back when I managed the old thread and for that, my deepest apologies go to anyone who I upset at the time.

Let's all be civil with each other. And to Donna, I did not get to say this back in July, but thank you so much for taking over again. You're a pro and do it much better than me, so thank you and best of luck as you continue it!

Best of wishes to you all! Joe :)

Edited by CruisingJoe09

Yes. It's me. A new name, a new identity, and a new me.

I was living with a bit of guilt of how I acted back when I managed the old thread and for that, my deepest apologies go to anyone who I upset at the time.

Let's all be civil with each other. And to Donna, I did not get to say this back in July, but thank you so much for taking over again. You're a pro and do it much better than me, so thank you and best of luck as you continue it!

Best of wishes to you all! Joe :)

Thanks Joe! Welcome back!