Current Cruise Director (CD) List

Thanks for letting us know Ken. Would she object to me giving the list an update? It's just been quite a while.
Joe -

Paulette says go for it. Once she's done with her current stuff she'll try to pick it up again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Can anyone find out what's happening on Ovation - Gordon is due for his break soon - who will be taking over, and on what date?

And, does anyone know the handover date on Voyager?

Donna

Mike Hunnerup is replacing Gordon from late Sept to 28 November

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ADVENTURE: Bill Bronkhorst August 31 until the end of October, then Mercedes Lafuente

ALLURE: Mitch Merucci August 12 to November 4, then Jimmy Rhodes for 4 months

ANTHEM: Dennis Charles May 12 until October 13, then Dru Pavlov (for 2 months or 4 months?)

BRILLIANCE: Chris Brown September 22 (for 4 months?)

EMPRESS: Carlos Torres until November 11, then Bobby Broughton

ENCHANTMENT: Susan Adams September 6 for 2 months

EXPLORER: Graham Seymour July 27 until late November

FREEDOM: Topi Ylonen July 28 until September 29, then Drew Devine September 29 until late January

GRANDEUR: Bob Leininger June 2 until October 6, then Mike Szwajkowski Oct 6 until February 14.

HARMONY: Abe Hughes August 25 until November 3, then Michele Scarpato November 3 until sometime in February.

INDEPENDENCE: Tim Connor September 22 (for 2 months or 4 months?)

JEWEL: Andrea Olivieri August 19 for 4 months

LIBERTY: Marc Walker July 22 until January 13

MARINER: Hugo Arenas until mid-November

MAJESTY: Patricio Honores until January 2019

NAVIGATOR: Cuddy Cudworth August 26 until late-November.

OASIS: Jeff Arpin September 2 (for 4 months?)

OVATION: Gordon Whatman until late-September,then Mike Hunnerup until Joff Eaton returns November 28 for the Australian season.

QUANTUM: Is Fang Lixin the current CD? Paul Rutter returns in the Fall (Sept/Oct) for a few months.

RADIANCE: John Blair August 10 until mid-January.

RHAPSODY: Elvis Pinto August 25 for 4 months.

SERENADE: Carly Boileau September 23 for 2 months

SYMPHONY: Bobby Brown September 9 through the TA on November 9, then Abe Hughes will be taking over the ship when it arrives in Miami on November 9

VISION: Ken Jones August 18 for 2 months, then Steve Davis early October for 4 months.

VOYAGER: Michelle Oliveira began late-May until late-September (need date), then Ricky Matthews

Donna

We were hoping for Joff Eaton on our 2nd November sailing on the Ovation but he joins on 28th November - what do we know about Mike Hunnerup, his name pops up now and again, but is he good, bad or indifferent, what what I read there are mixed reviews. Thank you in advance of your replies

Any idea who will succeed Graham Seymour on Explorer of the Seas? The current list shows him leaving in late November... I'm cruising in mid-December.

Yes, I’d like to know this too, as we are on Dec 18 sailing on Explorer. Graham was CD on our March cruise and he was great - a very funny man!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Donna

We were hoping for Joff Eaton on our 2nd November sailing on the Ovation but he joins on 28th November - what do we know about Mike Hunnerup, his name pops up now and again, but is he good, bad or indifferent, what what I read there are mixed reviews. Thank you in advance of your replies

We had him on the Navigator a couple of years ago.

Our group nicknamed him MDF Mike. He had all the charisma of a plank.

Does anyone know how long Abe Hughes will be on Symphony when he takes it over on Nov. 9th? He started Aug 25th on Harmony.. do they just do 3 or 4 months before break?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He goes on vacation somewhere around Feb. 1st. Got that from him when I asked if he'd be on the 2/9 sailing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I just heard that Drew Pavlov is coming back to the Anthem in Oct. and will be on for a couple of months. Anybody know anything? We have sailed with Drew on the Liberty and the Anthem before and it would be great to cruise with him again. So I know the CC people will know because we are the smartest cruisers out there. We are cruising a b2b on Oct. 27. We had a blast with Drew on the Halloween Liberty cruise and hoping to entertained by him again. Thank you, Keith:cool:

I just heard that Drew Pavlov is coming back to the Anthem in Oct. and will be on for a couple of months. Anybody know anything? We have sailed with Drew on the Liberty and the Anthem before and it would be great to cruise with him again. So I know the CC people will know because we are the smartest cruisers out there. We are cruising a b2b on Oct. 27. We had a blast with Drew on the Halloween Liberty cruise and hoping to entertained by him again. Thank you, Keith:cool:[

Thank you Donna K. I didn't see your prior CD listing. We are happy to hear Drew will be on. He is very good. We didn't wear costumes the last time, but will not make that mistake again.

They can't put a official CD schedule because they moved the CD around sometimes for example Chris brown was schedule to be on anthem now they switched that now is Dru coming to anthem .

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Forums mobile app

Of course they could do it, other cruise lines do it as well, even for all Senior Officers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums