Current Cruise Director (CD) List

20 hours ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Ken's currently at the Cruise Director conference as are all of the other CD's.

AM's are filling in on the ships although Comedy Host Simeon has taken on CD duties on SY. He would be hilarious - they need to make him a full time CD.

I can easily see Simeon as a fulltime CD....sometimes he has been better than the comedian in the Comedy club.    We will be happy to see him and Bobby when we sail on Symphony next week.

Does anyone know who will be taking over from Jamie Fentiman on Indy in March .... I will be doing a b2b cruise and will be onboard for the TA back to Southampton.... I am aware that Jamie will be on Indy out of Southampton...he has posted on a Facebook topic that Joff has been moved and he is taking over, but no one seems to know who will be on Indy in the interim

10 minutes ago, swinny123 said:

Does anyone know who will be taking over from Jamie Fentiman on Indy in March .... I will be doing a b2b cruise and will be onboard for the TA back to Southampton.... I am aware that Jamie will be on Indy out of Southampton...he has posted on a Facebook topic that Joff has been moved and he is taking over, but no one seems to know who will be on Indy in the interim

No more Joff on Indy? That's surprising. Did he say where Joff is moving to?

On Liberty now. Enzo told me he moves to Brilliance Feb 12. Yes that is mid-cruise, both Brilliance and Liberty are in Cozumel that day so he just walks from one side to the other side. Jeff Arpin comes on then Feb 12. Enzo is on Brilliance a month then goes on vacation, rejoining Brilliance after the TA in May. I believe that ends May 15. 

I

On 1/21/2019 at 7:53 AM, sellwingri said:

Interested to find out who is taking over for Simona on Jewel and the date for the handover.  We sailed on Jewel on the transatlantic in November and wasn’t really a fan.  We’re on Jewel again at the end of February.  

We are on the Jewel now and Simona is not here.  Alex (can't remember his last name) is the cruise director but he will be getting off in Miami.  I do not know who will be taking his place.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:16 PM, gsb said:

Opinions on Mitch Merucci? He's on the Allure for our Mar 3rd. cruise.

We had him on Navigator in 2014.  I found him really personable and friendly.  We really liked him and liked his style.  Excited to be sailing with him again on Anthem in June!

On 2/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, Paulette3028 said:

I can easily see Simeon as a fulltime CD....sometimes he has been better than the comedian in the Comedy club.    We will be happy to see him and Bobby when we sail on Symphony next week.

Saw Simeon on Symphony a few weeks ago- as funny as ever! They could forgo the comedian and just have him do the full comedy show. He must be a hoot as the CD!

28 minutes ago, EMBFlyer said:

We had him on Navigator in 2014.  I found him really personable and friendly.  We really liked him and liked his style.  Excited to be sailing with him again on Anthem in June!

Yes, had him on Allure last year. Enjoyed him. He has a Facebook page you can follow (Cruise Director Mitch). He’ll even reply to posts.

we were on a b2b for Halloween and the week after. 

Dru was the CD and as usual was outstanding, I have posted this question before.but can't seem to find out anything else. Somebody has to know something. Prior posts were 551 and 591. Come on Royal, what's up?