Current Cruise Director (CD) List

21 hours ago, Greek cruiser said:

Who will be the cruise director on the Navaigator of the Seas for the March 1, 2019 sailing please. 

Thank you for letting me know.

Also, this is a 10 day cruise. How many formal nights are there and when would they be? 

2 formal nights on a 10 day cruise.

23 hours ago, truffles2 said:

I haven’t sailed with Gordon in years either, Karen, but really liked him.  He was CD on the first ever Crown And Anchor cruise on Vision in 1998 and after that pretty much owned Radiance for years.  I would love to sail with him again.

When Captain Kent Ringborn retired from Radiance (2005?), he, Gordon, and Bobby Arvon did the entertainment one night in the theater.  It was one of the best shows I've ever seen.  The staging consisted of them sitting on 3 barstools, swapping stories and songs.

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

Going on the Jewel  Feb 15. Who is the CD ?

Where is Abe Hughes these days? He is one of the best!

Abe is on vacation from Symphony.  Bobby Brown is now onboard.

Does anyone know who will be CD on the Ovation from 30 March to 17 April? The list here says Joff will be on till the 30th, his wife said they'll be on vacation from 17 April.... so that leaves a gap of 17 days. Hopefully the CD won't be Angelle.

We're on the Ovation at present, cruise ends tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, sofmall said:

Does anyone know who will be CD on the Ovation from 30 March to 17 April? The list here says Joff will be on till the 30th, his wife said they'll be on vacation from 17 April.... so that leaves a gap of 17 days. Hopefully the CD won't be Angelle.

We're on the Ovation at present, cruise ends tomorrow. 

Sofmall, 

Yes I do.. Its not common knowledge yet, but its going to be our Australian CD, Chris Brown. He is definitely going to be our CD on the Ovation Transpacific cruise on the 17th April.. I heard this first hand btw..  

18 hours ago, DonnaK said:

As I wrote a couple of pages back, I no longer have the time to dedicate to the upkeep and maintenance of this list.  

Someone else, please step up and take over.

@DonnaK Please PM me if you cant find anyone.. Im happy to do it.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:32 AM, Funbobby68 said:

What are the thought of Tornado Tanya as a CD she will be on our sailing next week

We had Tanya on the Anthem for the new years cruise - her last cruise before moving onto her current contract. She is FANTASTIC.

20 hours ago, ShellsDH said:

Sofmall, 

Yes I do.. Its not common knowledge yet, but its going to be our Australian CD, Chris Brown. He is definitely going to be our CD on the Ovation Transpacific cruise on the 17th April.. I heard this first hand btw..  

Thank you! I'm relieved to know it's not Angelle .... I tried very hard to like her on the cruise we just disembarked, where she was acting CD in Joff's absence. But by the last few days I had to admit she just isn't my cup of tea.

It's odd, someone at the Guest Services phoned Joff's wife to ask about the early April cruises... whether Joff would be on... and she said they'd be going on vacation on the 17th April. `Looks like we'll miss out on Joff yet again, but hoping that Chris Brown is good.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, ShellsDH said:

Sofmall, 

Shame, we will be on board this cruise and in the past Chris is probably the CD we least enjoyed.  I certainly hope he has more activities planned then just “trivia, trivia trivia” which seemed to be the only thing when we had him on Voyager a few years ago. Let’s hope for lots of poolside games and activities, bring on the horse racing, pool volleyball and olympics!

3 minutes ago, KAYTWO said:

Shame, we will be on board this cruise and in the past Chris is probably the CD we least enjoyed.  I certainly hope he has more activities planned then just “trivia, trivia trivia” which seemed to be the only thing when we had him on Voyager a few years ago. Let’s hope for lots of poolside games and activities, bring on the horse racing, pool volleyball and olympics!

It's usually the Activities Manager that creates the activities. Also, as Joff debarks on April 17th, it's likely that he will be writing the Compasses for the Transpacific cruise, at least for the beginning.