Updated Speciality Restaurant Booking Guide

KeithJenner

@KeithJennerand other thread contributors,

Thanks everyone - this has been an excellent specialty dining primer as we haven’t sailed on NCL for a couple years and just picked up several post Covid cruises .... all with the SDP. And well become Platinum sometime in the next 12 months (unless there’s another round of Covid-cancellations).

So I have the meal package as a "Free at Sea" perk and we get 2 meals each for me and my partner. We have a third person staying with us. If we all ate at Cagney's, could we use 3 meals on the package for it or can we only use 2?

25 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

So I have the meal package as a "Free at Sea" perk and we get 2 meals each for me and my partner. We have a third person staying with us. If we all ate at Cagney's, could we use 3 meals on the package for it or can we only use 2?

We are in the same boat..we bout an additional meal package for the third person. We were told only the first two on the reservation got the package

1 minute ago, Hadacareer said:

We are in the same boat..we bout an additional meal package for the third person. We were told only the first two on the reservation got the package

Yeah thats correct but we may consider using 3 of the 4 "credits" on the first one instead if thats the way it works