Mariner Magazine - Return Postcard To Continue Printed Copy

syesmar

I received the Summer 2018 Mariner Magazine today by mail. I noticed that between pages 22 and 23 there is a postage paid postcard saying, “Don’t Miss A Thing! Please Update Your Preferences By August 31, 2018. Do you want to continue receiving Mariner? Please complete the form below to let us know how you’d like your copy. . .” with 2 checkboxes, one to continue with a printed copy and the other for digital only, and then contact information.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Happy Sailing!:)

I received the Summer 2018 Mariner Magazine today by mail. I noticed that between pages 22 and 23 there is a postage paid postcard saying, “Don’t Miss A Thing! Please Update Your Preferences By August 31, 2018. Do you want to continue receiving Mariner? Please complete the form below to let us know how you’d like your copy. . .” with 2 checkboxes, one to continue with a printed copy and the other for digital only, and then contact information.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Happy Sailing!:)

I prefer the printed copy and will mail my card in soon.

An other way to save some money. TOO bad! The web site is so bad, it would be nice if H AL could continue provide us with decent informa tion in a format we are accustomed to, many of us like and find . enjoyable .

All they seem to focus on is how to offer their 'Valued guests less and less and pinch those pennies to the point of being quite ojectionable about it. IMO

IK have no interest in bare bones, all extas cut to the bone I want extras, I don't want to feel some one is tracking how much money I pay HL and how much I cost them. Where is a balance to trying to please the 'valued guests'? I ail in a Neptune suite because I like comfort, treats and extras. I expect HAL as a company to continue providing comfort treats and extras throughout h whole HAL experience. I think they are hdaed in direction away from that notion

Edited by sail7seas

Thanks for pointing that out. My magazine came yesterday and I hadn't opened it yet; might be a while before I do, too. Now I know to look for the form, complete it, and get it back in the out-going mail.

I want the paper copy to keep coming.

Thanks for the heads-up. I think it is a good idea, to send paper

only to the people who want paper.

Another 'do it for ourselves action. It should not have to be opt out, and opt in. Leave the mailed paper copyunless someone requests it be stopped in fav or of an on line copy. Click here if you rather get the o line issue

Another 'do it for ourselves action. It should not have to be opt out, and opt in. Leave the mailed paper copyunless someone requests it be stopped in fav or of an on line copy. Click here if you rather get the o line issue

Given the cost of producing and mailing them, I've no problem with the few seconds it takes to fill out a card and pop it in the mail. I imagine that there are all too many copies that are sent out and never read. As passengers, we end up paying for all those wasted copies in the long run, so this is one cost cutting measure I'm fully in favour of.

Given the cost of producing and mailing them, I've no problem with the few seconds it takes to fill out a card and pop it in the mail. I imagine that there are all too many copies that are sent out and never read. As passengers, we end up paying for all those wasted copies in the long run, so this is one cost cutting measure I'm fully in favour of.

Sadly, I seriously doubt if any of thos e savings are passed a long go us

Well, they are looking at cutting something. If they don't stop the printed magazine, they will stop something else.

Agreed.

And just in general I'm not a fan of waste.

I also saw the postcard and will send it to them indicating my preference for the hard copy of The Mariner. I do enjoy reading it and looking at the colorful photos, but I wish it had a bit more substance. Princess' Captain's Circle Magazine has an article about one of the ship's employees which I find interesting to read. Cunard's World Club Magazine has articles about Employees of the Month, etc. which I also find interesting. Sometimes, there is an article concerning a guest with many days sailing Cunard vessels. HAL could do the same, if they would.

I can’t find the link for the digital version. . . Does anyone have a clue where I can access it? - Fredrik

I can’t paste the entire link so piece these together https:// and then

digital.cenveomobile

DOT com/publication/?i=471518&p#

(the hyperlink appears to work, for now)

Click on the left = tab for Archive and the newest edition will appear.

Happy Sailing! :)

Edited by syesmar

Well, they are looking at cutting something. If they don't stop the printed magazine, they will stop something else.

OR STOP a number of things. It is getting irksome trying to keep up with all the cut backs.

A Giant turn off for looking to find a cruise I wish to book. :(

I have never received one. Must look at my settings

A few years ago I sent a message requesting the Mariner Magazine be mailed to me.

Have never received a magazine.

Maybe they do not mail the magazine internationally.:(

I did see a Mariner magazine while on board the Maasdam last year.

Thank you so much!!!! Works perfectly.

-Fredrik

(y)

I can’t paste the entire link so piece these together https:// and then

digital.cenveomobile

DOT com/publication/?i=471518&p#

(the hyperlink appears to work, for now)

Click on the left = tab for Archive and the newest edition will appear.

Happy Sailing! :)

Edited by Fredrik