Alaska Live, July 17th - 27th. Just the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, this site is dangerous. Haha! It can become addictive. I can’t watch as much any more, but love that you can catch up in the comments. People ask questions etc., so you can usually see what happened by pics people have posted. Enjoy!

Sorry to go off topic Andrew!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No worries. In the grand schemes of things we have all done an amazing job of staying on topic.

Edit to Add: that includes me, big time.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Does anyone have any questions?

Putting the itinerary aside, how did it feel being on a Radiance class ship after so many cruises on the Oasis class?

Could you do a Caribbean cruise on a Radiance class ship - like say the Brilliance from Tampa? (wink, wink)

Andrew, so enjoyed reading your review. We did northbound inside passage in 2007. Rented a car & drove from Anchorage to Fairbanks to visit our son who was stationed there. We didn't have the wonderful weather on the cruise that you did, but that didn't stop our enjoyment. When we were in Fairbanks we panned for gold at a working mine, went to Chena Hot Springs & lots of places. Hope to get back to Alaska in the future!

Hi Andrew

Thanks so much for your great review and all your hard work.

We leave for Anchorage on 8/2 and are looking forward to another cruise on Radiance. We will be taking a post cruise Canadian Rockies tour.

Hoping for good weather!

Lorraine

Andrew, so enjoyed reading your review. We did northbound inside passage in 2007. Rented a car & drove from Anchorage to Fairbanks to visit our son who was stationed there. We didn't have the wonderful weather on the cruise that you did, but that didn't stop our enjoyment. When we were in Fairbanks we panned for gold at a working mine, went to Chena Hot Springs & lots of places. Hope to get back to Alaska in the future!

I’d that the visit any day over the great weather any day. Alaska has that draw.

Hi Andrew

Thanks so much for your great review and all your hard work.

We leave for Anchorage on 8/2 and are looking forward to another cruise on Radiance. We will be taking a post cruise Canadian Rockies tour.

Hoping for good weather!

Lorraine

Thank-you Lorraine. The train ride trough Canada will be amazing. My brother did it from Vancouver to Jasper and loved it. Have a blast.

Safe flight home, Andrew, thank you for sharing your cruise with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are most welcome. Thanks for spending the time with our family.

Putting the itinerary aside, how did it feel being on a Radiance class ship after so many cruises on the Oasis class?

Could you do a Caribbean cruise on a Radiance class ship - like say the Brilliance from Tampa? (wink, wink)

Yorkvillain, I will sum up the ship in my final thoughts. Hopefully in the next day or two. It’s a cruise though, so can there be a downside?

Looks nasty. There were tornado warnings down your way yesterday. Welcome home!

Speaking of a welcome home, look who found us after we dropped Grandma off. Lucy.

4d5e6227c206002f4eccd1377959dd01.jpg

The Queen of the Farm got a great.

dcf7069a918daf0a174a0b5846c90b0f.jpg

Big day of laundry tomorrow. 5 loads sorted and ready for the am. Gotta blast through that and some yard work as we have a birthday party here on Sunday and early evening baseball practice for Owen.

So that’s it for tonight. I will try to get final thoughts and pics ready and done over the next couple of days.

Night all.

Enjoyed your TR so much ! Must ask about Lucy ... I saw the pic of her face looking longingly into the window in one of your previous posts and wondered if she is allowed to come in the house ?

BTW , you have a lovely family.