Considering booking the Symphony... never cruised the mega ships.

Booking for shows will open about 60 days before sailing. Book the aqua show early in the week as it is the only show routinley cancelled because of weather. Be sure to get to the showroom 15 minutes early as there is a long line of non reservation people let in 10 minutes before the show starts. Diamond lounge fills up quickly when it opens for cocktail hour, your 3 vouchers on your sea pass card are good in most bars, the showrooms, and hit or miss in MDR and specialty dining. Look for dining packages on sale in your cruise planner. Great lunch salad bar in MDR on sea days. Skip Windjammer on embarkation day and go to Central Park Cafe. You will hear all the naysayers talk up the long lines, not true, a slight adjustment on lunch and breakfast time will have you miss the lines. Breakfast at Johny rockets is no charge before 11:30. If you are thinking of the specialty dining package get it sooner then layer. We are booked on Symphony for OCT. and the 4 night, 5 night and ultimate package have already been removes from our cruise planer as they are sold out.

Was on a month ago. Although booked reservations for shows never went to assigned show. Always available seats at start. Most booked was comedy show. Get dining package as Specialty dining was outstanding. Did specialty nightly. If you have not been Wonderland was quite fun

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve done Allure and Harmony. My advice... book everything you can in advance, including specialty restaurants. Go to wonderland! Try out the Solarium! Do every water and ice show that you can :). Get snacks at park cafe/Sorrentos at odd evening times. Watch the bionic bar. Ride the bar that goes up and down. Stroll through the park at night :).

I’ve done Allure and Harmony. My advice... book everything you can in advance, including specialty restaurants. Go to wonderland! Try out the Solarium! Do every water and ice show that you can :). Get snacks at park cafe/Sorrentos at odd evening times. Watch the bionic bar. Ride the bar that goes up and down. Stroll through the park at night :).

ditto I agree with everything above.

Oasis class ships are like no others out there. I did Harmony and Allure.

I liked the Allure a tad bit better for Solarium and no darn PINK slide blocking the view in Boardwalk.

Booking for shows will open about 60 days before sailing. Book the aqua show early in the week as it is the only show routinley cancelled because of weather. Be sure to get to the showroom 15 minutes early as there is a long line of non reservation people let in 10 minutes before the show starts. Diamond lounge fills up quickly when it opens for cocktail hour, your 3 vouchers on your sea pass card are good in most bars, the showrooms, and hit or miss in MDR and specialty dining. Look for dining packages on sale in your cruise planner. Great lunch salad bar in MDR on sea days. Skip Windjammer on embarkation day and go to Central Park Cafe. You will hear all the naysayers talk up the long lines, not true, a slight adjustment on lunch and breakfast time will have you miss the lines. Breakfast at Johny rockets is no charge before 11:30. If you are thinking of the specialty dining package get it sooner then layer. We are booked on Symphony for OCT. and the 4 night, 5 night and ultimate package have already been removes from our cruise planer as they are sold out.

It’s rare that I’ve ever seen them not open until 60 days prior. Most of mine have opened between 90 and 120 days and most recently my Allure opened at 158 days out.

Totally agree with you on the lines. We must be out of sequence with the masses as we rarely have any difficulty with finding a table in the WJ.

OP I would start checking your reservations tab in the cruise planner at least 120 days out.

I hate to say this but be prepared to plan.. I have a list of all restaurants, bars, various breakfast venues, places for lunch, shows, etc and I then try to fit them all into a spreadsheet.

There is soooo much to do and soooo many options that if you don’t plan you could miss out. jmho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk