Liberty of the Seas: A Short Film

Cool video. From the look of his other stuff, he's becoming quite the photog.

He's trying! ;)

Sorry to go OT, but one thing we like about his high school is that they offer both commercial photography and film classes. He is dyslexic and school has always been a challenge, so having classes he is passionate about makes a huge difference.

Very well done! I rarely comment on YouTube videos but I left one for your son on his video page. He truly has talent and captured so many beautiful moments perfectly - plus captured routine moments that we take for granted in an extraordinarily beautiful way!

Very well done! I rarely comment on YouTube videos but I left one for your son on his video page. He truly has talent and captured so many beautiful moments perfectly - plus captured routine moments that we take for granted in an extraordinarily beautiful way!

What lovely compliments! Thank you! 😊

Very nicely done. Parker has talent. Great mix of pans, slow motion, time lapse, etc. If you're looking for a gift, and he does not already have one, I suggest a gimbal. The smoothness from a gimbal provides a real professional look. Love my DJI Osmo Mobile.

Very nicely done. Parker has talent. Great mix of pans, slow motion, time lapse, etc. If you're looking for a gift, and he does not already have one, I suggest a gimbal. The smoothness from a gimbal provides a real professional look. Love my DJI Osmo Mobile.

Thank you so much! We'll add your suggestions to his ever expanding wish list!

Why RCI is not standing on your doorstep with a check in hand is beyond me! Very good! Great eye to details. Favorite shot was the girl's head in the sunset shot!! FANTASTIC!

Oh wow, that's so kind. Thank you!

That's my daughter in the film. She is the most available model. Don't know who the guy jogging is though!

Wow lucky you, those are the calmest glassiest seas in the Gulf I've ever seen.

The water was truly amazing. We had it on the first full day out and for short periods on the last day. The cruise director (Jeff I think) said that he's been on the Seas his entire adult life and has seen maybe 10 days like that. However, another passenger who used to be in the Navy told me that water like that was not uncommon in the Mediterranean.

• 3 weeks later...