When will I get info form Carnival?

hallebelle

The average is 2 weeks out... so don't panic yet :D You will not get your dining assignment until you get to the terminal. If you have a guarantee, you may not have a cabin assignment until then either. hang tight!!

The norm for Docs is 30 days prior to the cruise if you book through Carnival.. If you book through a TA, Carnival has to send the 'Docs' to the TA, then they have to forward them to you, or call you to let you know they are there! A February 19 sailing, I wouldn't even bother going to the mailbox to look for them until the 19th of January!! Even then, its wishful thinking! ;)

Once they are there, its 'dancin' time'... Have a great cruise!!:D

the 3-4 week rule of thumb seems right. My TA told me the same info and have always gotten mine about 3 weeks before.

I have booked gty cabins when the cabin # was printed on the docs and also not found out until I arrived at the pier. Part of the fun of a guaranty is not knowing ;)

You will not see your dining assignment until you receive your sign and sail card when you check in at the port.

Much of the info that you receive in your docs you can easily see online in the meantime. When you get your docs there will be a booklet with your ticket, sign and sail info to fill out and of course the cruise contract. Not much else stated there.

You will also receive luggage tags - for your particular deck if you've been assigned.

The other things in the packet is a "Welcome Aboard" booklet. If you read through all the FAQ's and other material on the Carnival website you will pretty much have covered everything in this booklet.

Now....if you start reading here a lot on Cruise Critic you will find a ton more information than ANYTHING Carnival will even begin to provide you with ;)

Archived