Question about concierge room service and Toscana

bradpole

Hello everyone!

A good friend of mine has recently made their first Oceania booking after lots of gentle nudging from myself and they had a couple of questions I didn’t know the answers to.

They have booked a concierge cabin (Regatta) and they were wondering about the enhanced room service for lunch and dinner. Are the day’s menus for the dining room delivered to the cabin in the morning or do they have to request them from their room attendant (or room service) before ordering lunch or dinner?

The second question they had was about Toscana. Given that Polo and Toscana share a galley is it possible to order something, such as the NY Strip, from Polo’s menu while dining in Toscana?

Thank you in advance for your help! We have no experience with room service, let alone the concierge privileges that they’ll have for room service and we’ve never had the desire to order from Polo while in Toscana or vice versa!

The second question they had was about Toscana. Given that Polo and Toscana share a galley is it possible to order something, such as the NY Strip, from Polo’s menu while dining in Toscana?
Oceania strongly discourages this, in fact I believe that the answer would be a flat no.

They are trying to keep each restaurant individual and special. If they allowed cross ordering, what point would there be in visiting one restaurant or the other?

Oceania strongly discourages this, in fact I believe that the answer would be a flat no.

They are trying to keep each restaurant individual and special. If they allowed cross ordering, what point would there be in visiting one restaurant or the other?

That was my opinion! However I said I’d ask anyway.

Hello everyone!

A good friend of mine has recently made their first Oceania booking after lots of gentle nudging from myself and they had a couple of questions I didn’t know the answers to.

They have booked a concierge cabin (Regatta) and they were wondering about the enhanced room service for lunch and dinner. Are the day’s menus for the dining room delivered to the cabin in the morning or do they have to request them from their room attendant (or room service) before ordering lunch or dinner?

Thank you in advance for your help! We have no experience with room service, let alone the concierge privileges that they’ll have for room service and we’ve never had the desire to order from Polo while in Toscana or vice versa!

I believe the lunch/dinner menu is in the Currents the night before

Skip the steak. Go directly to the "aragosta fra diavola."

I had to look it up. Looks fabulous! We’re sailing in about 3 months and will defiantly be ordering this. Thanks for the tip!

I believe the lunch/dinner menu is in the Currents the night before

No more.... They stopped the waste of paper -- in favor of more ads and future cruise paper :).

They are on one of the TV channels on Regatta

No more.... They stopped the waste of paper -- in favor of more ads and future cruise paper :).

They are on one of the TV channels on Regatta

Thanks Paul for the update it was 2 yrs ago we were on Regatta

On the O ships it is channel 40 maybe the same for the R ships ?