Best Celebrity Excursions: Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Maarten

SeaWatcher65

What Celebrity excursions did you like? Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Maarten

We are beach people but open to new experiences. Usually go on our own to a beach or private tour guide/taxi. But thinking about doing more ship excursions. First time to all these islands (except St. Maarten). Please share your best Celebrity excursions. Thanks!

We have never done a ship's excursion in these ports but in Antigua Eli's Ecco Tour is amazing. Full day on the water, beach time, snorkel time, nice lunch, cruising around the island and sightseeing. In St. Lucia Spencer Ambrose's speed boat tour to Jalous Beach by the Pitons was a lot of fun. The roads in St. Lucia are bad at best so the speed boat is a nice way to see the coast, the scenery and get to the beach. He also includes avery nice lunch. Barbados? Lots and lots of beaches, You can get a taxi to the beach at the dock or you can walk into Bridgetown, about a 15 minute walk and there are lots of cheaper taxis offering tours and beach trips. At the end of the day they have to drop you at the port gate but it is only a 5 minute walk. Unless you have a lot of OBC to use up doing private tours is so much better.

What Celebrity excursions did you like? Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Maarten

We are beach people but open to new experiences. Usually go on our own to a beach or private tour guide/taxi. But thinking about doing more ship excursions. First time to all these islands (except St. Maarten). Please share your best Celebrity excursions. Thanks!

We have always liked the Wadadli Cat catamaran snorkel tour. Have done it on Royal many times so guessing Celebrity has the same thing. Great staff, snorkel and then beach time.

St Lucia, we have liked the all day tour - 1/2 bus and then 1/2 catamaran. Again have done it on Royal so guessing Celebrity has the same. Just make sure you get the bus portion first so you are not all wet from the cat portion. Great tour though, we have done that like 3 times with people that we have taken to St Lucia for the first time

Barbados - we have done many tours there, now just go to Accra beach for the day. Last tour we did, we got off the ship and hired a cab driver to take us around to see stuff and then take us to the beach. it was great.

If you are interested in private tours, I recommend:

St. Maarten - Captain Bos Cass bcass1111@gmail.com for a great day of swimming and snorkeling

Barbados - Calabazza for a great day swimming an snorkeling

St. Lucia - Stanis @exploreslu.com for an island tour.

Check them out on the ports of call boards. We have had great days with all of them. Wish I could say that for the last Celebrity tours I took recently.

Thank you. I already booked Calabaza a few weeks ago! Wonderful reviews. Can't wait!

If you are interested in private tours, I recommend:

St. Maarten - Captain Bos Cass bcass1111@gmail.com for a great day of swimming and snorkeling

Barbados - Calabazza for a great day swimming an snorkeling

St. Lucia - Stanis @exploreslu.com for an island tour.

Check them out on the ports of call boards. We have had great days with all of them. Wish I could say that for the last Celebrity tours I took recently.

The Excellence on Antigua is a full day power cat that circumnavigates the entire island. Stunning scenery, a stop for swim or snorkel and a great lunch. Done it 3x times, going again in September. It's that good! They are on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/ExcellenceCruisesAntigua/

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Forums mobile app

We live in a beach town, and I joke that we have better beaches, better restaurants and I can buy Chinese things here as well as any port. So why cruise Carribean??? We love different environments!

So for St Kitts, we love to go to cooking classes. In St Kitts, if they still have it, we sign up for the ship’s cook cleans tour. Got a quick tour of the local area then to an oldder tourist hotel/area and had a Great cooking class. they had caught a swordfish that day and she cooked it up with a lot of local Vegas. Fun.

Den

• 1 month later...
The Excellence on Antigua is a full day power cat that circumnavigates the entire island. Stunning scenery, a stop for swim or snorkel and a great lunch. Done it 3x times, going again in September. It's that good! They are on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/ExcellenceCruisesAntigua/

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Forums mobile app

Celebrity has an excursion "See Antigua By Sea". In another post someone stated that this excursion was on Excellence. I wonder if it could be the same company operating this ship excursion?

Celebrity has an excursion "See Antigua By Sea". In another post someone stated that this excursion was on Excellence. I wonder if it could be the same company operating this ship excursion?

We've done this excursion with Royal Caribbean and it was great so we

booked it again for next year with Celebrity.

I just got off Equinox and did a review of St. Thomas, Antigua, and St. Martin of what we did under the Port Forum. In Barbados we did an actual excursion on the Silver Moon and it was the best ever. I’m sure you will love your excursion in Barbados — we saw your cat and it was beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums