Taxi Copenhagen Airport

Does anyone know what approximately what the price of a cab will be from the Copenhagen Airport to the Scandic Palace Hotel? We will be arriving on a Tuesday morning around 10:30 AM. We are a group of 4 adults and will have 4-5 large suitcases and 4 smaller carry on pieces.

I know a lot of people have mentioned the train, but we are not interested in that. We would like to just walk outside and wait on line for a large cab. Just wondering if anyone know what the approximate price would be of the cab.

Thanks.

The price for a taxi will be DKK 250 to 300 - you do mention "a large cab" - how many people and how much luggage? If a large cab is required it might be necessary to book in advance.

We will be 4 adults with 4-5 suitcases and 4 small bags. We will definitely need a large cab. I thought there would be large cabs available at the airport but if we have to order in advance we will. How would I go about doing that.

we needed a bigger size for our family of 4 and 3 suitcases, the person managing the line got us one no problem. from airport to Norreport area was about $40, I don't know where the Scandic hotel is relative to that.

on the way back to the airport we did opt to take the train and it was very easy.

we needed a bigger size for our family of 4 and 3 suitcases, the person managing the line got us one no problem. from airport to Norreport area was about $40, I don't know where the Scandic hotel is relative to that.

on the way back to the airport we did opt to take the train and it was very easy.

Thank you for the update. Yes, there might be bigger cars in the taxi line. I normally pre-book taxi myself or take the train.

Cost of train is DKK 36 per person - walking distance from Central Station to Scandic Palace is 650 meters.

btw there are loads of cabs around the airport that can easily fit 4 persons and all the family luggage. We just got off the Zuiderdam and got in the taxi line for the ship which was long but moved quickly. The Breakaway was next to us and sucked up lots of cabs but lots of persons keeping line organized and moving along.

How many suitcases can fit in a cab? We will have 4 people with 1 large suitcase (30") and 3 medium suitcases (24"). Would we be able to just walk up and get a regular cab with this number of people and suitcases?

How many suitcases can fit in a cab? We will have 4 people with 1 large suitcase (30") and 3 medium suitcases (24"). Would we be able to just walk up and get a regular cab with this number of people and suitcases?

We just walked up to the taxi line and the guy in charge assessed our luggage (2 large, one smaller, 4 people and carryons) and he told us which taxi to go to.