Question about Set Sail Pass on App and Online

I see that my set sail pass is "viewable" on the App now. I didn't have access yesterday (it kept on saying check later) so I did my check in online yesterday. Now it is viewable on the app.

Because I get nervous about everything until the moment I am on board I wanted to print out a copy of the pass so I could come with a hard copy just in case I couldn't use the app. If I print it will I still be able to use the one on the phone? Some people are saying that there are agents with an iPad like thing that you can use at the port if you have it on your phone.

I am not sailing until Oct 7 on the Allure, so I know this is early to be worrying about anything....but like I said...until my feet are firmly planted on that boat I will worry about everything.

Always bring a paper copy as a back up. I have my set sail pass on my phone, but I have a printed copy just in case. Because I’m a tech savvy type of gal, I would prefer to use my phone, but I will have the paper docs in my hand luggage just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sailing on the Oasis in Sept. and have already done the online check-in, but I can't see or find any reference to my Set Sail pass on the app. What am I doing wrong? TIA.

I'd do the check-in on the website and print the SetSail pass.

I'd do the check-in on the website and print the SetSail pass.

I have already printed the SetSail from online, but would love to try the check-in using the app. Is it limited to only certain number of people?

Thanks!

I have already printed the SetSail from online, but would love to try the check-in using the app. Is it limited to only certain number of people?

Thanks!

I don't know if there is a limitation. I do know that RC's programming ability leaves much to be desired, and I would not trust their app to do anything reliably. I'd be afraid the app would destroy my phone!:eek:

Is it limited to only certain number of people?

It might be - RCI did mention that Expedited Arrival (via the app check in process) will be limited. Like to OP, I've only seen folks reporting this being available on Allure.

However, now my future sailings do not show the option to view the set sail pass on Allure, Harmony and Oasis.

Harmony uses the Royal IQ app. It seems the option may not be there till closer to the sailing or not at all.

Edited by Biker19

Always bring a paper copy as a back up. I have my set sail pass on my phone, but I have a printed copy just in case. Because I’m a tech savvy type of gal, I would prefer to use my phone, but I will have the paper docs in my hand luggage just in case.

New paperless society. I always still bring paper copy and take pictures of documents on my Cell...

Mine wasn't available until I did the online one...actually, it was available a few weeks ago but then "disappeared" and I kept on getting that error message..

Thanks for all the help! I will print mine (actually to be honest, I print three copies..one for the carryon, one for my purse and one to give to DH incase something happens to me!)

I will be sailing on Allure in October and I dont see where on my mobile app to even find a set sail pass. I have tons of other things to view but nothing that directs me to a set sail pass....where do I look????

• Like 1

I will be sailing on Allure in October and I dont see where on my mobile app to even find a set sail pass. I have tons of other things to view but nothing that directs me to a set sail pass....where do I look????

Assuming you've already selected your sailing from the main menu click on the little person image in the top right of the screen. This opens up your profile information, if you've already checked in it will show an arrive at time ans "view set sail pass" on this screen.

Assuming you've already selected your sailing from the main menu click on the little person image in the top right of the screen. This opens up your profile information, if you've already checked in it will show an arrive at time ans "view set sail pass" on this screen.
I am on the Oct 7 sailing of the Allure. I have checked in online and printed my set sail pass. When i follow what you have said I don't see an arrival time or set sail.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I am on the Oct 7 sailing of the Allure. I have checked in online and printed my set sail pass. When i follow what you have said I don't see an arrival time or set sail.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Then it's likely it's not been released yet. You're still 9 weeks away and it may be it doesn't get updated until 8 weeks.

Then it's likely it's not been released yet. You're still 9 weeks away and it may be it doesn't get updated until 8 weeks.

I did as you suggested as well but nothing showed up on my app. I read your advice to wait until 8 weeks and will see what happens...THANKS!!!

It might be - RCI did mention that Expedited Arrival (via the app check in process) will be limited. Like to OP, I've only seen folks reporting this being available on Allure.

I have this “expedited arrival” on my set sail pass on the Allure. What is it? Thanks

Mine wasn't available until I did the online one...actually, it was available a few weeks ago but then "disappeared" and I kept on getting that error message..

Thanks for all the help! I will print mine (actually to be honest, I print three copies..one for the carryon, one for my purse and one to give to DH incase something happens to me!)

HeHeHe, I liked that !. So he will be going on his own will he if something happens to you ?. :D.

Sorry,apologies. Just my sense of humour.