Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

HaHa so true M 🙂

Evening all, I made it back in a couple of pieces after a very very very long day. Just remember the slogan - If you've time to spare fly Egyptair. What an incredible holiday. I've  just started sifting through some of the footage and I've got some great shots. I've started knocking up some little mini holiday vids all to be stitched up later. Here is the first (not in correct order), which is our day trip to Abu Simbel. If you youtube, please help me get to the magic 100 by subscribing to my channel.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Lois xxx.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Hi Spins..they gave me some of the "surgical wash" you have to use---tonight and then tomorrow morning

again. So I will do that and try to relax.

Lois

When you are in preop

Close your eyes and know you are in good hands 

And know all of us here are holding your hand

And relax.

Edited by spinnaker2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, spinnaker2 said:

Lois  When you are in preop. Close your eyes and know you are in good hands.  And know all of us here are holding your hand.  And relax.

YES!!  Excellent advice from Spins.  Good luck. As I said earlier, it is a "procedure".  Serious, but in general, the docs have done this operation many times and are appropriately experienced and knowledgeable.  Keep us posted as you recover.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Hi friends...….am home and the Dr said everything is good!!!! All looked like he thought it would....and I did

very well too:classic_biggrin:.  One of my friends took me and another one brought me home this afternoon. I work with both.

So, these are 2 gals who made this 12 month stay at this office positive...…..and you find out who your true

friends are.  I think I will get them each a small plant as Thank You gifts for helping me.

I love you all and thanks for the support. I have been napping most of the afternoon.

• Like 5

Hi friends....wishing all of you (my US neighbors) a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks again for the kind words.

JP, they gave me an ice bag---20-30 minutes on, then off, then on, etc.....supposed to help with swelling and pain.

Of course I could not do that while sleeping LOL...….so it will start today.  I did do it a few times after I got home

but ended up napping.

I am black and blue but I guess that would be normal......right?.....

1 hour ago, spinnaker2 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.  I am grateful for all of life's many blessings, family, friends and pets too.   Enjoy the day.

YES, Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.  Great to hear of Lois' wonderful medical progress. See, it worked well and was just a "procedure", right?

Am down in Charlottesville, Va., with our son, two grandsons, etc.  The youngest, seven, just lost his two front teeth and has a "cute" look now in waiting for those adult teeth to arrive.  Getting ready for turkey dinner, etc.  Nice and sunny weather here with a high expected in the 50'sF.  Same nice forecast for tomorrow.

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Amazon River-Caribbean 2015 adventure live/blog starting in Barbados. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.).  Now at 64,893 views:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Lois, from what you're describing, that sounds like a normal recovery. I hope it continues to get better every day and that in a few days you're not even giving it a second thought!

Happy TG all. Now is the calm before the storm. The first wave of visitors is about 3 hours away... Time to enjoy some peace and quiet, except we will probably jump on the treadmill instead to burn a few calories in advance of the stuffing!

• Like 1