Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Excellent news on the "breaking ground" Missy!  I hope your home sale goes smoothly!  We have had a number of viewings with another 5 (including one coupled with a home inspection) are scheduled for tomorrow.  Things are looking positive but I want to be realistic!

15 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

So if someone had pooed in Mysty's toilet on the World Cruise it can't be mentioned in this thread. This thread is strictly for non-cruise-related sewage incidents. 

Thanks TTS!  Your wit is much appreciated!

Good luck to everyone selling and moving. Very exciting watching your new villa going up Missy.  

Lois, we did a Scenic Cruise on the Irrawaddy in Myanmar and it was very good. 

Guides excellent, food very good, suites spacious and well kept. Wine and cocktails plentiful and good quality. 

Staff, who had to be from Myanmar except the cruise director, were wonderful. 

I had posted on their Facebook page that we were looking forward to boarding their new ship and as I stepped aboard one of the staff said "welcome Jill". She recognised me from my photo. 

We haven't been on a European river cruise and I think they have larger passenger numbers. 

Only four more weeks till we board our Broome to Cairns cruise.  It has been a cold winter here and I am looking forward to warm weather. 

Have a good week everyone. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mysty said:

Actually Mahogany...if you have been following this Cooler thread for any length of time you will know that we are not supposed to talk about cruising!  The Cooler thread is for anything BUT cruising especially on SS.  Maybe some research would have made that clear to you.

Did the research, did know Water Cooler was about anything. Just that  toilet (#2, poo, all the other euphemisms used by your supporters)  stories don't interest me, so I will "learn to scroll on". Thanks for all the comments.

Being away for 10 days led to lots of ripe tomatoes upon our return. Surprisingly, very few overripe ones! I have two varieties of heirloom tomatoes and three cherry tomato vines, also heirloom varieties. They are all doing well.

Screenshot_20190818-142235_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ded8cc87954c35a849f5f659931ad7ad.jpg

We are catching up with the surplus. Today's lunch-time snack.

20190818_140229.thumb.jpg.08ed133fe6e30e240524257307105939.jpg

The basil is from the garden too. Heavenly. The Icelandic gin and tonic is an odd pairing, but it seems to work. 😂

Happy rest of the weekend all!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

We are catching up with the surplus. Today's lunch-time snack.

20190818_140229.thumb.jpg.08ed133fe6e30e240524257307105939.jpg

The basil is from the garden too. Heavenly. The Icelandic gin and tonic is an odd pairing, but it seems to work. 😂

That looks wonderful, JP! Off-season for us here. I start mine in November and start eating them in March. 

JP, oh wow.....that does look delicious!.....I LOVE tomatoes!!!!:classic_biggrin:

Hey John, did you see the news about that arrest in Daytona? :classic_wacko:…….looks like a BIG event was prevented....(thank goodness).

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

16875f61c0aa1f4a614cc46143553182.jpg

OK..No joke!  WE SOLD!  15 viewings since Thursday, 6 offers and we accepted a no conditions offer for over the asking price.  We are thrilled!

Have a great day all!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Today's funny.....

16875f61c0aa1f4a614cc46143553182.jpg

OK..No joke!  WE SOLD!  15 viewings since Thursday, 6 offers and we accepted a no conditions offer for over the asking price.  We are thrilled!

Have a great day all!

Woo hoo!!!  So happy for you Mysty!  It seems like houses are either selling really fast, or not at all.  The house that Jeremy attempted to buy back in February, it had been on the market 5 months then .... still on the market, it's almost 1 year now.  Nice house, a couple of code issues, and a bat-crap crazy owner with anger issues.   So, we found one that is lovely, no issues, sweet owners ... and we are doing the same for the folks buying our house (on FriYay!).  In fact, this weekend, I get to give the new owners a tour of the gardens, point out the plants, and give them the care & feeding explanations.  I started a write up to make it easier for them.

Mysty, have you found the place you want to move?  And ... may the garage sale season start?

• Thanks 1