Production shows on Caribbean Princess

FTBLCOACH

Will be on Caribbean Princess on 1 September 18 for a 7 day cruise. Which production shows can I expect to see? Please don't tell me it's any of the aged ones like "British Invasion", "Motor City", or "Stardust". I absolutely adored "Born To Dance" and "Magic To Do" (especially with Michael Misko as the magician). Has "Silk" been released yet?

Fair winds and calm seas to all.

Will be on Caribbean Princess on 1 September 18 for a 7 day cruise. Which production shows can I expect to see? Please don't tell me it's any of the aged ones like "British Invasion", "Motor City", or "Stardust". I absolutely adored "Born To Dance" and "Magic To Do" (especially with Michael Misko as the magician). Has "Silk" been released yet?

You should read this blog. It'll give some detailed info about a current cruise on the CB.

http://vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.com/

Just returned 7/14 on Caribbean Princess, 7 day cruise, there were 2 production shows only. BRAVO with live musicians and one company review production with pre-recorded musical accompaniment with 4 live singers and dancers with pretty dazzling stage changes behind them. The Princess house band was the best have ever seen, be sure to watch for special Jazz music from 6 members in venues and Piazza.

We were on the same cruise as the blog above. The production show Fantastic Journies was amazing and state of the art. This is a new show and only the secon

d week it was performed.

That is great news, I am looking forward to seeing it in October.

Thank you for the information everyone. Kind of disappointed that there will only be 2 production shows as on the Grand earlier this year on our 7 day Coastal we had FOUR (albeit one was in the Vista Lounge) but I'll enjoy them none the less. Glad that the musicians will have the opportunity to display their jazz talents away from the Princess Theater...that's always enjoyable. On the Grand this year there was a coronet player that was absolutely incredible.