Norwegian Getaway Western Caribbean

BirdTravels

Tabyana Beach Party was a great beach day. It was about a 45 minute drive from the port to the beach. Lots of loungers. Lots of shade for those who want it.

There were a lot of staff. Security personnel stay in each area to watch over people’s belongs. Lots of bar waiters. Lots of instructors to help people learn to snorkel and retake them out. Lots of lifeguards in the water on kayaks watching over guests. On shore and in the water, you feel very safe.

Lunch is included

Beans and Rice

Hamburgers

Hot Dogs

BBQ Chicken

Grilled chicken

Fresh Fruit

02c027246d8678fd288afd800d47be6f.jpg

6e5a922e92e5679cb57e17293a0cbb04.jpg

a247c2b4a82a2d1fd23965cbff77f407.jpg

3f5e219a7d18c4be2a23197e19a308d1.jpg

dde97ed6d88da11509b5ae0b2d85251e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are doing this one in four weeks. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I think the gaming package included the arcade games near O'Sheehans. They have skeet ball and a couple small bowling lanes that DH and I got excited about, then realized you had to have a special gaming package to play it. I think it was something like $10 per day but everyone in the party had to purchase one, even if only the kids wanted to play. I recall a couple of arcade type games plus the skeet ball and bowling. The sign was near the bowling alley. We felt like it should have been play as you go, but it was all or nothing.

If you look [really hard] at the O’Sheehan’s post above, games like darts and the pop-a-shot have green card readers and would be included in the package. Skeetball and bowling ($6 per game) have white card readers.

Tonight,,,, Burn the Floor

8944efd14a8b9a79dbae47d49d1f39d5.jpg

Bird Trivia: On the inaugural cruise of the Getaway out of Miami, Keo Motsepe (UK Strictly Dancing and now US Dancing with the Stars pro) appeared in the Getaway Burn the Floor cast. We saw him in the production show and from our dance floor-side table in the Tropicana Room.

The small outside buffet at Margaritaville

b9319a9495e7340a36dcf1f0c7e9d878.jpg

64c66359d8337deceec2c60e4ff8e5f0.jpg

c27c18376b83675be74ea53e56e49ec1.jpg

4bed3f9435fa0641e430664ade7abd48.jpg

c8eda1f27450fdb31025e664835d1576.jpg

d34adc1278d505cb82763bd7dab2f3bf.jpg

Awesome review!!! Thank you! Do you know if Margaritaville has breakfast on the Escape too?? Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome review!!! Thank you! Do you know if Margaritaville has breakfast on the Escape too?? Hope you are having a wonderful time!

]

Yes it does. Here’s a link to a live post for the Escape done in April. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55852714&postcount=75

Earlier, someone asked about Haven menus. This link has breakfast, lunch and dinner menus from the Haven on the Escape.

Yes it does. Here’s a link to a live post for the Escape done in April. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55852714&postcount=75

Earlier, someone asked about Haven menus. This link has breakfast, lunch and dinner menus from the Haven on the Escape.

Thank you so so much!!! Hope you are having a great trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Bird,

Thank you. Just love your detailed photo reviews. I know they take a lot of work so do know how much this is appreciated. Hey, how about a selfie??? I feel like I’ve traveled all over with you but don’t “know” you! Thanks again!

Everything I've heard says your age on the first day of the cruise carries throughout, so he will be in the same group the whole trip.

That's what I thought, but someone on a Facebook page said that when their kid turned 13 they moved up mid-cruise.