Key West/Cozumel or Nassau/Princess Cays

maclipstick123

Hello, please help me :loudcry:

So I am taking my boyfriend on a cruise for his 25th birthday in January. I am not sure which cruise to pick, Carnival Victory - 4 nights to Key West and Cozumel which leaves from Miami or Carnival Liberty - 4 nights to Nassau and Princess Cays which leaves from Orlando. If you could tell me which one is best, that would be amazingggg :D

They are both really good, actually. I wouldn't suggest one over the other. Nassau/Princess Cays will be more "beachy" and Key West/Cozumel more "active".

If you want to do some really cool excursion, Cozumel is the way to go. Places like the Secret River are incredible. Key West is fun to explore. Nassau/Princess Cays will be a bit more on the relaxing, beach vibe.

Unless you want just beach days, Cozumel/Key West are the more interesting ports. Key West is gorgeous with all the gingerbread and conch houses. Cozumel offers an almost endless variety of interesting excursions, something for everyone. We were at Cozumel last October and did a tour that took in the coast on the opposite side of the island, which is ruggedly beautiful, a tequila distillery, and the Mayan chocolate factory. We enjoyed it very much. If you do just want beach days, then Princess Cays might be your best choice, though there are nice beaches at Cozumel as well.

Well, I don't get off the ship in Nassau and in Jan, my husband and I booked a cruise exclusively because we wanted a Key West/Coz itinerary, so obviously that is my choice.

Nothing wrong with Nassau really, I just have no interest in it and don't find the beaches there anywhere near as nice as Cozumel.

I’ve been on both ships (Victory twice, Liberty once-both awesome!). I’ve been to all 4 of those ports multiple times (except only once to Princess Cay) and loved them all! But in this scenario, I would choose Key West/Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I am taking my boyfriend on a cruise for his 25th birthday in January. I am not sure which cruise to pick, Carnival Victory - 4 nights to Key West and Cozumel which leaves from Miami or Carnival Liberty - 4 nights to Nassau and Princess Cays which leaves from Orlando. If you could tell me which one is best, that would be amazingggg :D

Key West & Cozumel! Hands down that would be my choice and I'm far away from 25 years old. Those are both fun, fun, fun ports that you won't want to miss.

Whatever you choose, you'll have great time. Enjoy!

It’s a wash for me and would turn on what I wanted to do.

Nassau is the worst port of the bunch, but offset by a free beach day. But I love the Victory.

I would look a the shore excursions and see what jumps out as the best combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely Key West and Cozumel, we have done both but Nassau and Princess Cay are no match, not even close.