No Replies From Vendors

mcrcruiser

We are going to be on bBonaire March 22nd 2019 & Curacao on March 23rd from HAL's Koningsdam . We e-mailed Bonaire Cruisers using this e-mail address :info@bonairecruises.com for Curacao golf cart rentals & no reply .It has been at least w days .Has any one else had this problem ?

With regards to bonaire we sent a e-mail yesterday to Woodwind for the 5 hour snorkeling tour . I asked cost for me as a snorkeler & my wife does not swim .she would just be a observer . no reply here either for Bonaire

Wondering what is happening ?

Give it a week or so, I think some tour operators are so busy doing tours they don't check their emails very often. I Will say Woodwind is well worth what ever you have to do for a tour, we did it in April and there were a couple ladies that sat on the boat the whole time. You will probably still pay the cost of the tour since your taking a spot

Bev

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Give it a week or so, I think some tour operators are so busy doing tours they don't check their emails very often. I Will say Woodwind is well worth what ever you have to do for a tour, we did it in April and there were a couple ladies that sat on the boat the whole time. You will probably still pay the cost of the tour since your taking a spot

Bev

Yes Bev we just received a response from Woodwind .They told us they had a start time of 8 :00 AM ;which is way too early for us (we are 80 each ) .Sent them back a e-mail that we are open for both their 4 or 5 hour tour & to advise us . 5 hour tour is $65 each :)

The Gold Cart people ,bonaire Cruisers still have not replied .

We would do either or the woodwind or the Golf Cart rental . With the Golf cart I could snorkel off shore from a beach :)

Cliff

Cliff, the Woodwind tour was the best snorkeling tour we have ever taken. My BIL does not swim and was very worried about the whole thing. They set him up with a wrap around vest and a noodle and stayed with him during all of the snorkeling. My husband needs perscription lens and they even had some that worked great for him.

We saw thousands of fish, turtles and wonderful corals.

The price also included drinks, snacks and lunch.

All so helpful, even my BIL said if we go to Bonaire again he wants to snorkle. :)

• 3 weeks later...
We are going to be on bBonaire March 22nd 2019 & Curacao on March 23rd from HAL's Koningsdam . We e-mailed Bonaire Cruisers using this e-mail address :info@bonairecruises.com for Curacao golf cart rentals & no reply .It has been at least w days .Has any one else had this problem ?

With regards to bonaire we sent a e-mail yesterday to Woodwind for the 5 hour snorkeling tour . I asked cost for me as a snorkeler & my wife does not swim .she would just be a observer . no reply here either for Bonaire

Wondering what is happening ?

If you have not received an answer you might try sending the owner a message via facebook.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Check your spam email or try emailing them again. Typically I email Debbie and she gets back to you within hours.

They have the best customer service I have experienced in a long time.

If you love snorkeling, you can try getting a water taxi to Klein bonaire but there is no shade. However, snorkeling is fantastic. Also, you can rent a car and pick some snorkeling spots to go to. You dont need a golf cart.