Whispering Around The World 2019

mysty

Following the suggestion of LauraS I am starting a new thread about our grand adventure for 2019. Myster and I plan to be aboard the Whisper when she sails from San Francisco on January 6, 2019 around the globe to London Greenwich. Fellow adventurers are warmly encouraged to chime in with their 2 cents ( 2.06 cents with current inflation :)). Once the ship sails my posts here will relate directly to the Silversea and/or the Whisper experience. Snippets of the personal hijinks of Myster and Mysty will be posted in the Cooler.... my usual stomping ground. In the meantime folks are welcome to post comments and/or questions about the planned adventure.

For those interested, we did the SS 2016 WC sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Venice. I kept a blog of our adventure and it can be found here:

https://mpworldcruise.blogspot.com/2016/01/pre-cruise-miami.html

We are joining you mysty. We start with 9 days in San Francisco (after a few days in Sydney and Auckland) and finish with a week in Paris and 12 days in London so it is a long trip for us. My longest cruise before this one is 33 days and when we tell our friends about 133 days they tend to glaze over and look shocked. We are also being joined on the way by a couple of friends for different segments. We look forward to meeting you and, if I have it correctly, only 138 days to go!

How fun, mysty! We'll try to leave the Whisper ready for your adventure as we're on the cruise bringing her to San Francisco. Just a tinge of envy, but we are looking seriously at the 2020 WC. We'd considered the 2019 WC but decided to see how the transition to RC ownership goes before committing to that long of a cruise (and that much money!)

Hope all goes well for you! Looking forward to reading your reports.

HI Mysty, wow......you are going around the world? How AWESOME:D…..one day maybe I will be lucky enough to do that kind of cruise.

Hope you have a fantastic time:)