Pullmantur Zenith 27th October, Secret Corners of the Med

jefa

Hi, I've just booked this cruise today and have a few questions that don't seem to be answered on their website. Booking excursions it says that there needs to be 10 minimum for an English speaking guide. I am happy to be on a spanish speaking tour, so if I book will they hold out for 9 more english speakers, or just book me on the spanish tour? Also some excursions are up to 11 hours long. Do they do comfort stops? I am used to cruising with Princess and their excursion details have everything you need to know, which Pullmantur doesn't seem to.

Really looking forward to this cruise, I wonder if anyone on CC will be joining me

Hi: June 2018 we were on the Trieste to Athens cruise and took Spanish and German excursions because there were not enough English speakers signed up. We found the tours comprehensive and Yes they have "comfort" stops. The tours are very reasonably priced compared to other companies. Have fun!

I've just received a full refund of all amounts paid for this cancelled cruise. The refund was processed over the weekend. Additionally, I received a most courteous and professional letter from their Feedback Management department. Here is the contact info: Alexandra González

Feedback Management Department

claims.int@pullmantur.es • Tel. 902 050 432 • +34 91 418 71 49

Calle Mahonia, 2. Planta 5ª 28043 Madrid

And here is the web link I used, to make initial contact. This worked well, in getting attention:

https://www.pullmantur.es/en/reclamaciones

They even offered a Future Cruise Certificate valued at 15% of the cancelled cruise cost. This I accepted. We will try them again sometime. I've already had six cruises with Pullmantur. There will certainly be a seventh.

So glad you eventually got your refund. My TA is still waiting on my hotel room refund, but in the meantime, I have checked in for the cruise on 20th, even though it still isn't paid for!