Overnight in Bermuda question

My husband, myself, and our 3 college age daughters did our first cruise this past June on Harmony of the Seas. We had so much fun that we booked another cruise for June of 2019 that will include everyone that went before, as well as, my 2 married daughters and their spouses and my granddaughter. This time we are on Anthem and driving to Cape Liberty instead of trying to fly with a 2 year old. This is a 5 day cruise to Bermuda. We are overnight in Bermuda. My question is when do you have to be back to the ship on the first day? We were thinking of doing Horseshoe Bay during the day, and possibly something in the evening. I don't know how an overnight stay works. Thank you!

My husband, myself, and our 3 college age daughters did our first cruise this past June on Harmony of the Seas. We had so much fun that we booked another cruise for June of 2019 that will include everyone that went before, as well as, my 2 married daughters and their spouses and my granddaughter. This time we are on Anthem and driving to Cape Liberty instead of trying to fly with a 2 year old. This is a 5 day cruise to Bermuda. We are overnight in Bermuda. My question is when do you have to be back to the ship on the first day? We were thinking of doing Horseshoe Bay during the day, and possibly something in the evening. I don't know how an overnight stay works. Thank you!

You have until 3:00 pm (approx) on Tuesday to return to the ship.

Though there is no curfew, your choices for evening activities on land at night in Bermuda will be limited. Most attractions, stores, and tours close by 6pm, though you can find restaurants, pubs, and sports bars open in both Hamilton and Saint George. You could also check if the National Arts Centre in Hamilton is hosting an event the night you are there, but you might run into transportation problems as the ferries (the fastest way) back to the Dockyard tend to stop at sundown. Public busses will still be running but on a much reduced schedule and taxis will be on premium fare rates.

There are a few pub/bars and an on the "beach" nightclub in the immediate port area, as well as a small movie house. Also there will be a limited number of seats on a few of the tour boats doing champagne sunset cruises, rum swizzle cruises, or Bermuda Triangle Story tours, that leave from ad return to the Dockyard.