Question about the $50 shore excursion credit

jhenry1

I booked and paying for 2 suites. One for my husband and I and one for our grandson and a friend. At the private island in the Caribbean my husband and I aren't using the $50 for anything and I am wondering if anyone has booked an excursion using their $50 and give it to someone in another suite. We could book it and give it to my grandsons friend.

Kandy and Ron

I booked and paying for 2 suites. One for my husband and I and one for our grandson and a friend. At the private island in the Caribbean my husband and I aren't using the $50 for anything and I am wondering if anyone has booked an excursion using their $50 and give it to someone in another suite. We could book it and give it to my grandsons friend.

Kandy and Ron

I did that on one trip. Go to the desk and make sure they put the right name on the voucher (not that the tour operator checks id).

I can't remember do they put names or just cabin numbers on the vouchers? We usually cruise on Regent and only been on Norwegian 2 other times. On Regent we go turn in our vouchers prior to the excursion for a ticket and the ticket is what we give to the tour operator. Is that the same on NCL as I don't remember what we have done in the past,

Technically, I don't think what you are asking to do is permitted by the terms of the promotion. However, since they never check the tickets for any excursion that closely, you would very likely be able to do this without anyone knowing about it. Whomever turns in the ticket to whomever is collecting them can go on the excursion. It's your call whether this is something you wish to do or not.