Cruise Critic Community

If RCI, they are provided for certain loyalty tier members and suite guests, or may be available if you request them from your stateroom attendant. Size of standard balcony stateroom has no bearing on this.

on Royal, only suites have them automatically. Diamond and up members can request one based on Availability.

What cruise line? Asking on the board for that particular cruise line would be beneficial.

We will be on Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas.

on Royal, only suites have them automatically. Diamond and up members can request one based on Availability.

Not true about only Diamond members- as a Platinum member they are one of my "perks" but you do need to ask for them (they used to show up in the room I believe, but that stopped a few years back. Think about the extra laundry for those who don't want one!), that being said, my parents are only Gold on RCL (they usually sail HAL unless with us) and yet my mom has always been able to get a robe if she asks nicely.

Well admittedly we have not cruised RCI in the last two years as we have moved moved primarily to Celebrity, but for many years we always had them in our standard staterooms and never have had to ask. Perhaps this is something new since we last cruised with RCI.

They now seem to be provided in "one size fits all", XXL, and are always way too big and heavy. I much prefer to pack my own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

We will be on Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas.

You can have ours. If they are already in our cabin we give them to the cabin attendant to be stored somewhere else. We never wear them.