New Airship

martinm

Dear martinm,

Dreams are made to live on.

I do doubt 5rideds may be purchased on that Blimp..

I wager it is a BIG ADVERT. That is how those mother-Ships make revenues ..yes Sports Games thousands of eye-balls..

:cool::eek:

So I seen today Carnival has a new blimp.

Am I the only one that wants a ride? I think this would be a cool thing to experience!

I happen to see it this morning! Was taking my dogs to doggy day care and was at the end of the street and looked up.

It had just taken off (Olive Branch airport is a popular takeoff for blimps in this area) and rising.

Took some photos and posted on my sailing FB page.

Later found out about the contest and entered and posted photo.

Only thing is my zip code and none in my area is on the list :(:(.

But it was still fun to see this morning

I happen to see it this morning! Was taking my dogs to doggy day care and was at the end of the street and looked up.

It had just taken off (Olive Branch airport is a popular takeoff for blimps in this area) and rising.

Took some photos and posted on my sailing FB page.

Later found out about the contest and entered and posted photo.

But it was still fun to see this morning

Where is the Zip Code list?

Its on the official rules page. I went to Carnival on FB and clicked the contest. That's when I saw the zip codes

Ok, so here:

https://carnivalchoosefun.icgrouplp.com/page/officialrules

They are going to draw for a free cruise from each of those 4 markets AND 1 from ALL the OTHER Zip Codes that entered so you are eligible too. :)

I just read the list and I’m disappointed. I live in the Atlanta area (30 minutes south of the Atlanta Airport) and my zip code is not included [emoji36]. All the zip codes north of the airport, including those that are considerably farther away than I am, are included. I guess they just included the metropolitan area. I feel discrimination against us country folks! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just read the list and I’m disappointed. I live in the Atlanta area (30 minutes south of the Atlanta Airport) and my zip code is not included [emoji36]. All the zip codes north of the airport, including those that are considerably farther away than I am, are included. I guess they just included the metropolitan area. I feel discrimination against us country folks! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Read post #11

Am I the only one that wants a ride? I think this would be a cool thing to experience!

I actually did experience it. It was my birthday and I was about 9 years. This was in the early '70s in Miami, and the Goodyear blimp had a station out there. Dad gave me the choice of a helicopter or blimp ride, and I chose blimp. To this day I have still not been on a helicopter.

I got to ride shotgun, since there was only one pilot. The cabin was tiny, only room for 6 other passengers. The pilot had a big vertical wheel that controls the elevator, and he just points the ship up or down and applies the throttle to climb or descend. We flew around Biscayne bay for a half hour and that was it. I'll always remember that time.