Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=76452]Forums[/url]

I am really tired now and probably won’t answer till tomorrow, but is there anything specific you would like to know?

Have them done when you have nothing special planned for two weeks. It looks really black and offer my first

Sorry, auto correct. They look really black and awful at first.

My sister had her brows done. For the first little while, she had scabs above her eyes. It's a tattoo process that does scab over, and then after they heal, you usually go back for a touch-up. I would suggest leaving plenty of time between the procedure and your cruise. You'll need to heal. :)

Additional information online - try You Tube... lots of info there.

Thanks, Ladies! I have been researching it online but I know that there can be great advice here. I am so on the fence about doing it but have really only read positive things. I am going for a consultation so we'll see how that goes.

I had mine done a year ago and am very happy with the decision. She followed the line of my natural eyebrow and it just kind of fills in the bald spots. I use a little extra eyebrow pencil with makeup sometimes but it is so easy to get it right because the perfect line is already there. Before this was done I would never leave the house without putting my brows on.

I would say a month before a cruise if you will be swimming. And use waterproof sunscreen so they don’t fade.

And remember that microblading only lasts about a year. Touchups are a lot cheaper. I will probably go about 14 months without having mine touched up. It is already been 12 months and they still look pretty good

Go to someone experienced to get them done. I once saw a woman who had eyebrows like zebra stripes. The daughter, who did them, used her mother’s brows as an example to go to her to get mine done. I was horrified by how awful they looked.

I have never noticed any other bad ones and microblading is now pretty Common. Even the lady with the zebra brows only had to fill them in a bit. Or get them properly touched up.

By the way, after the touchup they do not look so black and shiny as the first time because the procedure is less intensive.

I forgot to say that I would definitely want to see some of her previous work - see if she has before and after pictures of her clients before you commit to anything. There is a woman who works in the hospital near me whose brows were absolutely microbladed - very dark and not "natural" looking, if you will. I mean, if that's the first thing my eyes go to when I see someone's face, I don't think it was a job well done. :(

Were the lady in the hospital's eyes very recently done? the day I had mine microbladed, I told DH that I was going to keep a paper bag on my head until they healed. But I did the reading, knew what to expect, and in two weeks I was thrilled. I kept looking in the mirror, not believing those beautiful brows were mine. :)

Last time we flew, the lady who took our passes had just had hers done. I felt sorry for her having to work with them like that, because they were really black, but I am sure that by now they look great.Most people would have thought she looked odd without knowing why.

When I had the touchup after a month, I expected they would look ridiculous again, but they did not. Just a little darker than normal for a short time.

It is definitely important to see pictures of the beautician's work.

If anything, mine look too natural. I hoped to look gorgeous when they were done. LOL

I did mine. Just plan it out so they can heal before you have to do anything that it’s really important, like a meeting, special dinner or a cruise, because they will look crazy dark and will scab when healing! I have done 2 touch ups already, I don’t think I could ever go without doing it again.

Research research and research for a good professional. Look for before and after pictures ! I found mine and I will never change her. She is perfect!

[quote name='3-sheets-to-the-wind']Thanks, everyone. And yes I have been researching. I have two that I am going to go to for consultation. They both came highly recommended. Now the thing is when to do it.[/quote]

Come back and let’s us know how the consultation went.
I’m still researching.