CruiseNewb2018

Dress up for Halloween?

Hello! This is my very first post. :) And I will be going on my very first cruise through Oct 28-Nov 4. I assume I already know the answer to my question, but since it will be my first time on a cruise I figured I would ask anyway! Do cruise ships celebrate Halloween and people dress up? I'm not certain that we will but then again, I don't want us to be left out! FOMO lol Thanks in advance!!

You might need to ask this on your cc roll call for your sailing. I imagine the answer will change depending on the cruise line and ship. Enjoy your vacation and welcome to cc.

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=76452]Forums[/url]

We will be traveling on a Princess cruise leaving the UK on Oct 31, 2019. My plan is to wear black for dinner with Halloween jewelry / accessories.

Halloween falls during our upcoming cruise too. Hadn't really given it much thought until now. One nice thing....we live right down the street from the school. Last year I actually counted. We had a little over 1,000 trick or treaters at our house. Won't be missing that...lol.

We were on a cruise over Halloween once, on a HAL transatlantic. A small percentage of the passengers dressed up. We just each had a headband with devil horns we bought at the dollar store. Small, light easy to pack. There were a couple of people with more elaborate costumes. One women was Cleopatra - she looked great.
The passenger services desk was done up with spider webs and they had candy they were giving out.
That was pretty much the extent of the Halloween celebrations.

We are going to be on a cruise this year during Halloween and I wasn't going to dress up but I saw some youtube videos of Halloween on the ship and they looked like they were having so much fun we have decided to dress up. Can't wait!

I was on an NCL transatlantic over Halloween a few years ago, and they definitely went all in. They closed the night club dinner venue and turned it into a mini haunted house. They had a big costume contest with a handful of kids, but it was about 90% adults. We dressed up and had a blast!

[IMG]https://photos.app.goo.gl/2o6zfa4e1PrEjoUbA[/IMG]

We'll be on the Regal for Holloween, we are bringing easy packing costumes, a little more than head bands. While I hope we're not the only ones, we plan on having a fun evening!

Happy sailing! Sharon