Sailing Age?

Aggieko

Hello everyone! So I ran into a little bit of confusion with Carnival’s age policy. Before I booked I both searched the internet and travel websites along with checking Carnival’s age policy on their website and came to the conclusion that all guests had to be 21 or older in a room and the only reason someone 25 or older would be in someone is under the age of 21. However, after submitting the payment in full, I was greeted with my payment confirmation with small print at the bottom of the page that read, “If the primary traveler in your room is 24 or under, you will need to add a cruiser who is 25 or older to your cabin.

My girlfriend and I are on the booking with ages of 22 and 24. Has anyone had experience with this? Was wondering which to believe, their online age policy/travel websites, or the fine print after submitting final payment.

Call them. Pretty sure SOMEONE has to be 25....

That’s what I am starting to be afraid of. We are going with a group of 8 in which 3 are over 25. If that is the case I find it very odd how they say nothing about being over 25 on any age policy on their website until after you book and pay in full.

This is the first sentence on Carnival's Minor Guest Policy page:

Guests are required to be 21 years of age (on embarkation day) to travel on their own.

The only people that need someone 25 or older to be there are people under 21 who aren't married, the child of someone 21 - 24, or US and Canadian military personnel.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2544/~/minor-guest-policy

Another post to reassure you that you’re perfectly fine and within the age guidelines. Nobody needs to be 25 in your case.

Just as a fun fact, if you are both under 21, but 18 or over, the age requirement is waived if you’re married. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums