Cruise Critic Community
beer1234

Late Night on Grandeur

Not very much to choose from, if memory holds. Some wrapped sandwiches cookies and other assorted snacks and probably a few other things.

cheers

Len

Thanks but kind of looking for is it burgers and dogs or pizza or cakes and sugary stuff. Been there a few times but I totally forget! Darn old age.

nachos, pizza, cookies, other deserts, some sandwiches left over, but they will toast them.

I saw in cruise compass online, it was open. When I was on oasis it always closed at 6pm.

piescruises, the Park Café on Oasis class ships is totally different from the Park Café on Vision class ships. :)

Thanks but kind of looking for is it burgers and dogs or pizza or cakes and sugary stuff. Been there a few times but I totally forget! Darn old age.

We were on this past January and it was hot dogs, burgers, cold fries, nachos and desserts.

Nachos with a cheese sauce that seems to be white and cheese-tasteless. But you can get chili and salsa. There's pizza, hot dogs, sandwiches, cookies, some pastries. Sometimes there are salads. I've been on Grandeur seven times including last December and January. I have never seen hamburgers at the Park Cafe in the evening.