Heard changes to Loyalty Program to be announced @ 2018 prez cuise - rumours???

Bill (Tyman) is currently on Oasis and posted that Blaze was being used as overflow this week.
That is good. Wonder if the fleet now uses overflow again. Back in feb no overflow was used on serenade and freedom. Also had many reports that there was a directive from miami that no more overflow was to be used. Guess that idea did not work?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Large detached house.

Utilities less than your paying.

We pay a percentage of our Salary in National insurance which covers :-

All doctors and hospital treatment is free.

Big discount off dental treatment and glasses plus now I'm over 60 I get free prescriptions,eye tests etc.

Anyone who is retired or unemployed or don't earn enough don't pay any National Insurance at all so for them it is absolutely free.

TANSTAAFL

SOMEONE is paying for it.

It is free until you start working and pay tax.

We don't have to provide credit card or insurance documents to get treatment.

I am over 60 and bar some private dental implants treatment I pay nothing else.

We have had a few hot weeks but in NE England AC is not needed.

What I pay for utilities is private but is a lot less than others have indicated.

I got my lesson on "free" in 2004. I was injured on the job (worked for NYC). And one of the perks was I could go to any doctor and they would pay the bill. I selected a doctor that was ultra highly recommended. This doctor did not accept medicare or medicaid. Or most union plans. On my first visit the doctor was delayed in surgery for 2 hours. So I waited in the waiting room with 11 other people. We got to talking and I found out that 10 of the people there were from the UK and Canada. The other one worked for a family run restaurant that had high end health insurance. I could not understand why the 10 people would come to NYC and pay cash for services that were free.

They all agreed on 2 issues Wait lists and choice of doctors.

TANSTAAFL

SOMEONE is paying for it.

The government in taxes from 20% VAT on most things,70%+ tax oñ petrol, corporation tax,PAYE tax etc.

To reiterate :-

Children pay nothing.

Unemployed pay nothing.

Pensioners pay nothing.

Overseas visitors pay nothing and the government is supposed to bill their countries of residence but rarely do.

Anyone who has paid tax for 35 years pays nothing.

The National Insurance also pays people sickness benefits in cash.

Clear now!!.

That is good. Wonder if the fleet now uses overflow again. Back in feb no overflow was used on serenade and freedom. Also had many reports that there was a directive from miami that no more overflow was to be used. Guess that idea did not work?

Overflow into Olive & Twist lounge on Independence in May.

On the Brilliance TA, with over 90% of the people C&A members, and just under 1200 Diamond and above, they are using the entire Colony Club and the entire VCL. Still packed until after 6.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually have a lot of spam in the pantry :) One of the first things I went to buy when the hurricane was predicted to hit us. Lasts for a few years and will eventually use it to make some musubis or make fried rice out of.

I don't think Spam has an expiration date. ;);p

My Dad used to make Spam and eggs when we went tent camping when I was a kid, was yummy! And yes, I always try to have a can in the cabinet. Good emergency back up. Hurricanes seem to favor both of our states. :o:eek:

Got a kick out of your state's surfer breakfast with Spam. Sure is a lot tastier than that purple slimy stuff...eeeww...;p

Not sure on other ships now, but there was overflow for both the CL and DL on Rhapsody earlier this year also.

Edited by island lady

I got my lesson on "free" in 2004. I was injured on the job (worked for NYC). And one of the perks was I could go to any doctor and they would pay the bill. I selected a doctor that was ultra highly recommended. This doctor did not accept medicare or medicaid. Or most union plans. On my first visit the doctor was delayed in surgery for 2 hours. So I waited in the waiting room with 11 other people. We got to talking and I found out that 10 of the people there were from the UK and Canada. The other one worked for a family run restaurant that had high end health insurance. I could not understand why the 10 people would come to NYC and pay cash for services that were free.

They all agreed on 2 issues Wait lists and choice of doctors.

We also have private hospitals and private health schemes like Bupa.

Our GP still has to refer us for private healthcare.

The government in taxes from 20% VAT on most things,70%+ tax oñ petrol, corporation tax,PAYE tax etc.

To reiterate :-

Children pay nothing.

Unemployed pay nothing.

Pensioners pay nothing.

Overseas visitors pay nothing and the government is supposed to bill their countries of residence but rarely do.

Anyone who has paid tax for 35 years pays nothing.

The National Insurance also pays people sickness benefits in cash.

Clear now!!.

The 35 years National insurance is only if you are self-employed.