Christmas and new years

UKLloyd

sorry, I have googled it many different ways but cannot find an answer. Also when I look on Royal Caribbean’s site, it doesn’t have Christmas and New Years dates.

Do royal Caribbean and other cruise lines sail over Christmas and New Years, if so, how do I find dates and prices etc?

Thanks in advance for any help.

sorry, I have googled it many different ways but cannot find an answer. Also when I look on Royal Caribbean’s site, it doesn’t have Christmas and New Years dates.

Do royal Caribbean and other cruise lines sail over Christmas and New Years, if so, how do I find dates and prices etc?

Christmas falls on December 25th and New Year falls on January 1st. Hope that helps;)

If you put in a December sailing for the ship you are interested in, it lists the sailings from cheapest to the most expensive. You will find the Christmas and New Year cruises at the VERY bottom of those lists, because they are the 2 most expensive weeks of the year to cruise. Quite often it will also say HOLIDAY CRUISE after telling you Western Caribbean or Eastern Caribbean, etc.

Edited by Russ Lomas
add info

We are doing Mariner 12/24 this year and cannot wait. Been 7 years since we cruise over Christmas itself and have decided we are doing it every year from now on. More expensive, but it is our Christmas present to each other as we have not bought gifts for each other for years. Love being on the ship for Christmas!