Camp Discovery for Under 3

CruisinEA

We just booked a cruise on the Star for June 2019 and our kids will be 2 & 3.5. I know I can leave the 3.5 year old but am I able to utilize the play area for our 2 year old if I stay with him? Just trying to figure out things to do on the ship and wasn't sure if they allow the younger kids in if they have an adult with them. I can't seem to find anything on the Princess website regarding this.

Thanks!

On the registration form

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/Youth_Guidelines_Registration.pdf

second page, orange section on the right, first footnote reads:

Note: Youth facilities, age groupings and programs vary by ship. Children under the age of three are welcome in the Youth Center if accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian. Onboard Pacific Princess® Youth and Teen programs are available only when 20 or more children ages 3-17 are sailing.

Thank you! I hadn't gotten to that point yet - just booked last night.

Thanks for your help! :D

On the registration form

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/Youth_Guidelines_Registration.pdf

second page, orange section on the right, first footnote reads:

Note: Youth facilities, age groupings and programs vary by ship. Children under the age of three are welcome in the Youth Center if accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian. Onboard Pacific Princess® Youth and Teen programs are available only when 20 or more children ages 3-17 are sailing.

We traveled on princess with a 2 year old prior to the redesign of the kids clubs. We sailed during the school year so there were only 9 kids on board. The counselors were great with my son and saved the days art projects for him and helped him make them. They brought him toys or whatever art supplies he wanted. It wasn’t as easy as a drop off program but we were very grateful to have the opportunity The counselors warned us not to sail during school holidays since the kids club is really crowded and they don’t have time to help individual kids - they just lead all the kids in activities

Princess.com or call them. Do not depend on a comment on these boards making your plans.

Interesting reply as I find the exact opposite to be true. The OP is looking for information on sailing with kids under the age of 3 and using the kids club. Why wouldn’t someone from cc whose already had this experience not be able to help?