Cannot wait till June 24th for Paradise beach

luv to cook

I cannot wait until we get to see what this place is all about. icon_smile.gif My husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on the Sensation and I was a little worried about what we were going to do in Cozumel. I had some friends tell me that the beach they went to was dirty so I am so glad to have read all of these posts about PB. We will definately be visiting. icon_wink.gif PB Tom I will bring you some mini ravioli's for you as something different to offer you than chunky soup. It sounds like you have plenty. I am a bit confused though, did I read that you have to pay to sit in the lounge chairs? icon_confused.gif No problem if that's the case just wanted to make sure I read that correctly. Have the nachos ready and a bucket of beer for the hubby. Can't wait to meet you.

Shauna from Indiana icon_cool.gif

How awesome!! I was beginning to wonder if we were going to be alone on the cruise. When are you flying in to Tampa? We leave on Sunday on ATA from Indy. That would be really neat if we could meet. Kinda hard to do with over 2000 people on the same ship. Are you booking ship excursions or booking on your own. We haven't decided yet. I don't have much time do I!!?? icon_biggrin.gif I'll check back here tonight in between packing and last minute things to see when you are leaving. Hope we can meet. icon_smile.gif

I am leaving on Sunday as well..........but flying Southwest. So far no excursion booked. We decided last minute on the cruise and were within the 10-day deadline. I did book Wet 'n Wild cave tubing in Belize but that is it so far. From everything talked about on the other port boards I am toying with delivering Ravioli to Tom for some preferential seating in PB while in Cozumel and perhaps trying the fury catamaran if I can book at time of arrival. Dunno know from there. Just SO excited!

Hey, Tom at Paradise Beach--have you gotten sick of Twisters and soup yet? Our family of 16 plus is coming to Cozumel on the Caribbean Princess July 15, and most have decided to visit PB (4-5 of us are going deepseafishing in the a.m., maybe meeting up with the others to relax on your beach afterwards). We're from a few different places--Chicago area, Las Vegas, Oregon and Texas. Anything you need from any of them? (Okay, anything small we can tuck into our suitcases...?) This has probably been answered somewhere before, but what about lockers on PB? Snorkeling?

Have enjoyed reading about PB, this is our 3rd time on Cozumel (first time rented mopeds and toured the island and ended up at Chankanaab, second time rented a Tracker, visited San Gervasio, Chen Rio beach and shopped) and am looking forward to just some beach time.

Archived