Lol synch battle on Ruby

ccruisequeen

Last year, they offered Lip Synch Battle, but there's weren't enough volunteers .I'm wondering if anyone just off the Ruby has seen it? I want to coordinate my Halloween costume with my performance costume. TIA

Edited by ccruisequeen
Lip Synch Battle. Not LOL SYNCH

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 8:11 PM, ccruisequeen said:

Last year, they offered Lip Synch Battle, but there's weren't enough volunteers .I'm wondering if anyone just off the Ruby has seen it? I want to coordinate my Halloween costume with my performance costume. TIA

Go prepared just in case. If it's offered or not is up to the entertainment staff. Since October 27th is the Ruby's first 7 day Mexico of this season no one will have current experience. With 2 sea days at the end, enough for rehearsals, I figure they would have Voice of the Ocean.

On 10/17/2018 at 6:33 AM, skynight said:

Go prepared just in case. If it's offered or not is up to the entertainment staff. Since October 27th is the Ruby's first 7 day Mexico of this season no one will have current experience. With 2 sea days at the end, enough for rehearsals, I figure they would have Voice of the Ocean.

Last year, they had to cancel Lip Synch Battle, Voice of the Ocean, and chorale because they didn't have enough volunteers. The year before, they had the chorale singing the soundtrack to Grease. It was fun  we had some good singers (and Me)!

On 9/6/2018 at 5:11 PM, ccruisequeen said:

Carnival, has the  lip synch.