Breakfast and lunch

cruisin1982

I know they don’t have dinner buffet do they have them for breakfast and lunch. If so is a sit down buffet like dinner or is it like other cruise lines. Do they have omelette stations What hours do they serve breakfast and lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, its a standard buffet. You go in, get a tray, get some food.

There is also a MDR that is open for a sit down breakfast.

When I cruised on the Wonder a few years ago, there was also a MDR that was "hybrid". You were seated by staff. Staff brought you drinks, but food was buffet style. Not sure if they still have that setup post drydock or on the other ships.

The "hybrid" lunch described above is typically on the first day only, on which there is no fully sit down lunch.

One sit down MDR is open for breakfast and lunch. There is also a themed hybrid buffet lunch, especially on sea days. For example, there may be an Italian buffet in one of the MDRs, where you are seated and served beverages but get your own food. This is in addition to a sit down lunch in a different room.

There is a standard buffet in Cabanas--you get a tray, get your food and beverage, an find a table, take your food to a poolside table, or whatever.

You won't go hungry--it is a matter of where you wish to eat and what type of food you desire.

Yes, its a standard buffet. You go in, get a tray, get some food.

There is also a MDR that is open for a sit down breakfast.

When I cruised on the Wonder a few years ago, there was also a MDR that was "hybrid". You were seated by staff. Staff brought you drinks, but food was buffet style. Not sure if they still have that setup post drydock or on the other ships.

No, they've discontinued the buffet option in the MDRs on embarkation day. The MDR that's open now is a sit-down table service, menu selection process.

All the ships now have Cabana’s for breakfast and lunch buffet. It’s a minor point, but it really is not a standard buffet. It’s more like what is done in colleges now. There is no line, per se. There are various stations, some of which are repeated. There are no trays. You pick up a plate at the station where you see the food you want, and bypass stations where you don’t want something. This is so much more efficient than the old line buffets that used to exist on the classic ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All the ships now have Cabana’s for breakfast and lunch buffet. It’s a minor point, but it really is not a standard buffet. It’s more like what is done in colleges now. There is no line, per se. There are various stations, some of which are repeated. There are no trays. You pick up a plate at the station where you see the food you want, and bypass stations where you don’t want something. This is so much more efficient than the old line buffets that used to exist on the classic ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Correct--it is done like many other lines with "stations." It makes it really easy although some cruisers don't get how it works and give you dirty looks when you "cut in line." Ignore them!

I know they don’t have dinner buffet do they have them for breakfast and lunch. If so is a sit down buffet like dinner or is it like other cruise lines. Do they have omelette stations What hours do they serve breakfast and lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In addition to the buffet for breakfast and Lunch (and the MDR), there are also a number of quick service outlets on the pool deck. Things like pizza, burgers, wraps, fruit, etc.