Iona balcony size 14320?!

wesb1980

Going of the deckplans, 14320 these balconys look huge! Lucky if you can grab one?

The attachment is for Aidanova deck plans, which is Iona's sister Ship and does give cabin and balcony dimensions, so you should be able pick out the cabins. Those particular ones look as though the balcony could be over 12 sq.m.

https://********************/deckplan-aidanova

It's interesting to note that Aida have made these corner balcony cabins with the oversized balconies a separate, presumably higher, grade.

We had a similar forward facing cabin on Island Princess on an Alaska cruise, it gave us great views as we did the glacier bays, but it was a bit too chilly at normal cruising speeds. I imagine the aft facing ones will be more sheltered but probably won't have quite as good views.

Just had 14320 and 14321 for our friends confirmed for 4th july 20. hope they are OK !

Thank you for pointing out that the balconies were bigger. I have managed to secure an accessible cabin 12514 for the same price as a standard cabin next door. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. There are only 2 available so to get it this morning at 8.01 was a bonus. This is for Aug so I suppose not as popular as the maiden.

It's interesting to note that Aida have made these corner balcony cabins with the oversized balconies a separate, presumably higher, grade.

We had a similar forward facing cabin on Island Princess on an Alaska cruise, it gave us great views as we did the glacier bays, but it was a bit too chilly at normal cruising speeds. I imagine the aft facing ones will be more sheltered but probably won't have quite as good views.

We have just booked an accessible midship cabin which has the same balcony (I think) and it was the same price as the cabin next door. Hopefully it is a good balcony as we use ours a lot. The cabin number is 12514 so if you have any idea of the size of the cabin it will be appreciated.