Holland House Hotel Day Pass

jonsmom

Thank you I didnt see that on their page

Take heed. Beds are limited, based on Hotel's occupancy and lunch/day advanced bookings. Also released on a first come, first served basis (no day/bed reservations are taken)

Check your ship's and others in port disembarkation times.

Take heed. Beds are limited, based on Hotel's occupancy and lunch/day advanced bookings. Also released on a first come, first served basis (no day/bed reservations are taken)

Check your ship's and others in port disembarkation times.

Thanks. I will do that.

• 2 weeks later...
How much is a taxi ride from the port?

Not sure as we always walk from the port as our favourite cheese shop is on the way.

It is a leisurely 20-25 min stroll. (Depends on how many things I stop to look at!!)

I know the ferry from the port to the centre of the Boardwalk is $7U.S per person round trip and the dock is a five minute walk from HH.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What months would you consider Season? I imagine April would be.

High season runs from December to the end of April.

Low season is from May to the end of November, with a surge in holidaymakers in July and August, which is also the warmest and wettest time of the year.

High season runs from December to the end of April.

Low season is from May to the end of November, with a surge in holidaymakers in July and August, which is also the warmest and wettest time of the year.

Thanks we are there on the 20th of April. Kinda shoulder like season then. Fingers crossed

Not sure as we always walk from the port as our favourite cheese shop is on the way.

It is a leisurely 20-25 min stroll. (Depends on how many things I stop to look at!!)

I know the ferry from the port to the centre of the Boardwalk is $7U.S per person round trip and the dock is a five minute walk from HH.

Thanks. I didn't realize it was so close to the port.

• 1 year later...

There are a million guy on the beach offering the chair/umbrella/drinks package -you won't have trouble finding somewhere to sit.   The later you arrive the further back you will be from the beach.  If you take the water taxi they'll all be standing at the end of the dock workin' hard to get your business.  Take a breath.  Take a moment.  Look around at where you'd like to sit (near jet ski area?  near swimming area?  etc) and then go from there and find the "vendor" responsible for that section of the beach.   Almost all sections of the beach have someone who will take a food order and deliver lunch to you - and drinks too.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, Djsmrs said:

It's not a day pass as much as renting some chairs and getting a bucket of beers.   We were there in April - and it was amazing.

Back in 2018 it was $25 for two people for chairs and an umbrella. Still the same price?

22 hours ago, toad455 said:

Back in 2018 it was $25 for two people for chairs and an umbrella. Still the same price?

Honestly - we'd had a few at Maho beach by the time we got to Holland House so my memory is a smidge fuzzy - but I think so.   

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, toad455 said:

It is still $25.  I wrote to them a couple weeks ago.  2 chairs/shared umbrella and 4 drinks.  I can't remember but I believe free wifi as well.

• Like 2