Crown & Anchor highest points

SRV FAN

On a recent Alaskan cruise this topic came up. What is the age of the youngest person with highest C & A points (currently)? And how many points?

Someone said it was held by a 35 yr old man who lives & works from the ships.

Anyone know for sure?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On a recent Alaskan cruise this topic came up. What is the age of the youngest person with highest C & A points (currently)? And how many points?

Someone said it was held by a 35 yr old man who lives & works from the ships.

Anyone know for sure?

TIA

Found this post from December 2016 while doing a search https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51791642&postcount=19

The last I heard it was a child from Brazil who is/was around 13 and has earned every point.

So are you thinking the question the OP is asking is: Who is under age 18 and has the highest number of points?

So are you thinking the question the OP is asking is: Who is under age 18 and has the highest number of points?

Yes, that is how I am reading it. The OP asked for the "youngest person with the highest C&A points" which would put them in the under 18 category. lol

I also edited my post above that you quoted and included a link to a thread about this same subject started a couple of years ago.

Yes, that is how I am reading it. The OP asked for the "youngest person with the highest C&A points" which would put them in the under 18 category. lol

I also edited my post above that you quoted and included a link to a thread about this same subject started a couple of years ago.

I'm still not sure what the original question means.

The youngest person that can have points of their own would be a 6 month old baby, so one answer might be whichever 6 month old baby has the highest number of points.

Ha Ha! We all interpret differently. My "interpretation" is that the question is:

"What is the current age of the youngest Pinnacle?"

Ha Ha! We all interpret differently. My "interpretation" is that the question is:

"What is the current age of the youngest Pinnacle?"

I take the question as:

Who has surprisingly high "earned" C&A points for their age. Not "grandfathered" from their parents, but they've actually sailed for all of their points.Dan

That was my understanding too....

Well.... someone wanted to know how old the person is that has the highest (or most) Crown & Anchor points.

She came back and clarified.

So Bob's answer was right - did everyone else not see her clarification before trying to guess her meaning?

The Point King is Mario Salcedo. I don't know his age, but Bob says that he's 67.

ETA: Just looked it up. Depending on when his birthday is, he is either 68 or 69.

:)

His points are approaching 8000. I don't *think* that he has hit that number yet.

What they said was that she had rich grandparents who took her on B2Bs a lot... I wish I had rich grandparents :) lol

No doubt.

It's the 'on her own', 'in her own right' comments that I like to point out.

And yes, that's coming from a Pinnacle with around 400 actual points. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No!!!! Let’s make this simple..... what is the HIGHEST C & A points # (so far) & how old is the person that has that title?