LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

That could only mean that P’s were bringing in children since only Suites and P’s have access.

Children are WELCOME. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pretty sure people sailing in suites bringing children that are not sailing in suites to these areas. Sometimes children are in across the hall cabins.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Pretty sure people sailing in suites bringing children that are not sailing in suites to these areas. Sometimes children are in across the hall cabins.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Personally it doesn't bother us if well behaved kids are in the DL CL or SL.

My concern is if the kids are allowed to walk all over furniture these lounges will soon become tatty and worn.

Personally it doesn't bother us if well behaved kids are in the DL CL or SL.

My concern is if the kids are allowed to walk all over furniture these lounges will soon become tatty and worn.

Ill behaved children are obviously the products of bad parenting. Shame. :(

First, I feel terrible for the wonderful and decent staff that work up there for the week they just had and the week they are about to have. Second, I believe that those staying in $uites are not going to have a worthwhile experience for an advertised and charged for perk.

Thanks for sharing. And for helping me prove my point which I intend to be relentless about.

First, I feel terrible for the wonderful and decent staff that work up there for the week they just had and the week they are about to have. Second, I believe that those staying in $uites are not going to have a worthwhile experience for an advertised and charged for perk.

Thanks for sharing. And for helping me prove my point which I intend to be relentless about.

Go for it. Keep us posted on your journey

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Like I said earlier, the staff appear to be happy with the sheer volume of guests. Lots of money to be earned.

Double quote, sorry.

Favorite joke.

How do you know when a lawyer is lying?

Lawyer jokes are my favorite. What’s the answer?

Thank you for your review and pictures. I’m enjoying it so much.

Like I said earlier, the staff appear to be happy with the sheer volume of guests. Lots of money to be earned.

Double quote, sorry.

That's what I would have thought but someone posted that certain people were not tipping.

That's what I would have thought but someone posted that certain people were not tipping.

Really? Guess they just tell you what you want to hear John.

They’re hard workers up there in SL/CK. Now I’m starting to think that the snobs on my cruise were some of the easiest those poor folks had in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawyer jokes are my favorite. What’s the answer?

Thank you for your review and pictures. I’m enjoying it so much.

His lips are moving.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go for it. Keep us posted on your journey

You bet! Did you see the photo of the suite guest eating with her plate on her lap? I'm sure that probably won't come up in a discussion with your group tonight. Best to pretend things like that don't happen.

Thanks for posting those photos. I see several of our Pinnacle friends.:D I don't see John and Lala.....taking up space there, though, and I'm also wondering how you know that lady with her plate on her lap isn't Pinnacle, but is a suite guest.;p

Although I haven't read the entire thread, it reminds me of the "plays well with others", which used to be on children's report cards! What grade do you all think you would deserve, if this question existed on your cruises?

For what it's worth, we have many cruise friends on the President's cruise this week.....some who are Pinnacle, some who are in suites, some who are not either one, and I can assure you, they'll all have a great, fun time! There are some WONDERFUL people on this week!

You bet! Did you see the photo of the suite guest eating with her plate on her lap? I'm sure that probably won't come up in a discussion with your group tonight. Best to pretend things like that don't happen.
I did, not sure who it was though. We were down in the B2B lunch.

All treated equal there, but we were with two other Pinnacle couples

I tip

Of course you do. I can’t imagine not tipping those poor souls. They work their butts off and treat us all like family. One of the ladies that works the SL bar has a 2 year old girl back home.

Thanks for posting those photos. I see several of our Pinnacle friends.:D I don't see John and Lala.....taking up space there, though, and I'm also wondering how you know that lady with her plate on her lap isn't Pinnacle, but is a suite guest.;p

Although I haven't read the entire thread, it reminds me of the "plays well with others", which used to be on children's report cards! What grade do you all think you would deserve, if this question existed on your cruises?

For what it's worth, we have many cruise friends on the President's cruise this week.....some who are Pinnacle, some who are in suites, some who are not either one, and I can assure you, they'll all have a great, fun time! There are some WONDERFUL people on this week!

Hi Kay, we're all sending John good vibes

Was this the size of the entire balcony? Or just half of it? It just appears small

The balcony is slightly over 100 sq feet. If you go to John’s back to back review someone posted some really good photos of the GS and balcony.

On our Harmony cruise last year, a Pinnacle bought the head chef in coastal kitchen a mobile phone, because she had dropped and broken hers. It was a very appreciated gift, since that's how she communicated with her family back home.

We just became Pinnacle members in December 2016, but have been cruising since 1995 and have ALWAYS tipped appropriately.