LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

The Star Class Suite Guests moved to another location to avoid any further conflicts. I have seen the two P’s still onboard and enjoying P status.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of course. They are pinnacles after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course. They are pinnacles after all.

I’m pretty most of P’s onboard are disgusted with their behavior.

The SL/CK has been an issue all week. I have met many Suite Guests (Sky) that were prohibited from reserving CK. Some have only been allowed very late Dining. We have had a 630 reservation all week. One night it was 715 before seated. Most nights 7. We just deal with it.

We are still having a good time.

The SL/CK has been an issue all week. I have met many Suite Guests (Sky) that were prohibited from reserving CK. Some have only been allowed very late Dining. We have had a 630 reservation all week. One night it was 715 before seated. Most nights 7. We just deal with it.

Sorry man. That sucks. Especially having paid for a full suite. No one deserves that crap no matter how much you try to spin it.

It is my sincere hope that this thread opens future suite guests’ eyes before they spend their hard earned money for Royal Suite Class.

Sorry man. That sucks. Especially having paid for a full suite. No one deserves that crap no matter how much you try to spin it.

It is my sincere hope that this thread opens future suite guests’ eyes before they spend their hard earned money for Royal Suite Class.

[emoji848] Pretty sure you just did, and during peak season as well. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Here's a thought. Maybe those that could not get reservations should have booked before the cruise like you did. [emoji6]

Pretty sure they had an opportunity. Most Pins didn't.

We couldn't secure any reservations until Friday night, and then on a day by day basis.

Just sayin

Here's a thought. Maybe those that could not get reservations should have booked before the cruise like you did. [emoji6]

We couldn't secure any reservations until Friday night, and then on a day by day basis.

Just sayin

I knew, before we booked this cruise, that SL/CK could be an issue. I think having sailed with the Concierge in the past probably helped us to secure our reservations for CK.

We have seen so many friends we met on last years cruise and many more new ones. We have had a great time. If it wasn’t the Presidents Cruise, many of these friends wouldn’t be here.

Heck, we even met John and Laura. Good people. We had drinks together.

We kinda knew what to expect. I guess if we had booked this Cruise not knowing the situation in the SL/CK, it might be upsetting. I mean this is a C&A cruise.

Just sayin'

Maybe they did not know how to work the system like you do or realize the need to book ahead.

We kinda knew what to expect. I guess if we had booked this Cruise not knowing the situation in the SL/CK, it might be upsetting. I mean this is a C&A cruise.

The President’s Cruise is a C&A Cruise? I would think he would be equally concerned with all passengers.

I’m sorry to bring this up again but I am just appalled by this behavior. I was curious as to whether the wine throwing pinnacles were removed from those seats or if the star class guest had to find a different place to sit? Personally, I am surprised they didn’t consider that assault and remove them at the next port. Unbelievable. I have Araceli as my genie next Saturday. I really hope it wasn’t her that had the wine thrown at her.
I agree.

I questioned too whether if they hadn't been Pinnacle and assaulted a staff member what the outcome would be.

The Star Class Suite Guests moved to another location to avoid any further conflicts. I have seen the two P’s still onboard and enjoying P status.

So their appalling behaviour was condoned,this sends out the wrong message if people get away with that gross behaviour.

I hope the star guest was well compensated as well as the Genie.

It's great all the nice Pinnacles are disgusted with the behaviour of this unsavoury characters.

You have a great attitude and enjoying your cruise regardless.

I feel sorry for new Suite guests who have booked a possible once in a lifetime experience.

It has made me think twice.

The premium price you pay for Royal Suite Class cabins deserves the full promised experience which obviously is not happening here.

I was referring to next year

That's what I was thinking.

Your thread with your photos and information have been outstanding and with over 100k viewers everyone else thinks the same.

Hope Laura is feeling better.

Just sayin

Great point John.

Preparation and planning like Rory did is key and something I always do although not everyone wants dinner at the same time every night and that's when problems occur on these Pinnacle popular cruises.

I knew, before we booked this cruise, that SL/CK could be an issue. I think having sailed with the Concierge in the past probably helped us to secure our reservations for CK.

We have seen so many friends we met on last years cruise and many more new ones. We have had a great time. If it wasn’t the Presidents Cruise, many of these friends wouldn’t be here.

Heck, we even met John and Laura. Good people. We had drinks together.

Sounds like the positives have far exceeded the negatives for you and your friends.

After reading the issues with the SL and C&A Level Guest Lounges intermingling and some of the recent pictures posted, and I no way want to start a cruise line debate in your thread, but I think NCL has a great solution to this with their Haven concept. I know totally different lines and all, but paying for a suite on NCL and in the Haven on the newer ships really feels special, so I fully understand the issues pointed out regarding this on the Royal Ships if you are paying for a more premium experience and have it somewhat diluted. Hope they figure something out.

OK I would think twice about sailing a President's cruise in a suite after this thread. Now I'm better informed. Instead of switching to NCL, for C&A members get equivalent loyalty status and sail in a suite on the soon to be launched Celebrity Edge. It has a separate suite area too. Info from Edge Q&A:

LOYALTY

81. WILL ZENITH MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE RETREAT LOUNGE?

• We are excited to welcome all of our loyalty members onboard Edge

• Zenith members will have access to The Retreat Lounge (which replaces Michaels Club as the new suite lounge)

• Access to The Retreat Sundeck and Luminae @ The Retreat will be exclusive to suite guests

So Zeniths, or Pinnacles converted to Zeniths, would have access to the suite lounge only. Not suite dining.

Edited by TeeRick

It has made me think twice.

The premium price you pay for Royal Suite Class cabins deserves the full promised experience which obviously is not happening here.

Suites on this and next years cruise are double the price of regular off season cruises. They will likely drop some near final payment.

You get a email from the concierge the week prior to the cruise if you are staying in a full suite. The email explains that the concierge can arrange CK reservations in advance.

Those emails are not clear about the need to make CK reservations in advance. We know to do it from experience, but sometimes we don't get confirmation of our requests until we are on board. If there was a way to reserve CK through the cruise planner, that might help.

Those emails are not clear about the need to make CK reservations in advance. We know to do it from experience, but sometimes we don't get confirmation of our requests until we are on board. If there was a way to reserve CK through the cruise planner, that might help.

Seemed pretty clear to me:

"Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen deck 17 starboard side, from 5:30pm to 9:00pm (reservations are required; please confirm preferred dining time so we can accommodate prior coming onboard).