LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

We were in a GS and haven’t heard a thing. The only person i complained to was John!!! Lol

Although the cruise wasn’t the normal experience for us in Sky Class, we still had a great time. We found other things to do to avoid the crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chatted with a CLS pax, they have not heard anything either. Of course, they are pins, so they probably don't qualify anyway. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see what Mari posts about the President's cruise. She sails star and sky class but I think she was star on this sailing.

We sailed a C&A cruise many years ago and that is why we knew we wouldn't want to be on the President's cruise. Way too many self important people pushing their way to the front of everything. No way I would want to deal with that on a ship as big as Harmony.

Yep!

The one-upping must be over the top, in fact we have seen it in a few threads.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

The STAR group got inconvenienced much less than SKY, so that's odd.

STAR had dedicated seating in CK that was rarely used, they had drink packages so no need for SL, and they had Genies for all shows and dinner reservations.

John, the truth hurts, huh? Pins ruin it for suites. Something has to and will give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, the truth hurts, huh? Pins ruin it for suites. Something has to and will give.

What truth? You're the one that said Pins would be banned from SL/CK for not only the President's cruise, but the one prior. Nothing could have been further from the truth. [emoji6]

Just because people didn't look unhappy, doesn't mean there weren't issues happening.

You know the SL and CK were issues, your friend posted they had reservations at 6:30 and didn't get seated until after 7 most nights. There is another poster who was told they didn't belong in the SL by a pinnacle. There is also the wine throwing incident in the theater.

You can look at everything through pinnacle glasses, but that doesn't mean that the non pinnacle suite guests weren't having issues.

Amen. This is what happened on my sailing. They ruined the experience for a family that was staying in multiple CLS staterooms. Something has to be done. Glad I started this thread.

What truth? You're the one that said Pins would be banned from SL/CK for not only the President's cruise, but the one prior. Nothing could have been further from the truth. [emoji6]

The truth that pins rob suite guests of the SL/CK experience. The cruise line is going to refund people money because of this FACT.

I reported that it was shared on Social Media, and we all know everything on the internet is true. :D

I think it will be a wait and see if letters or emails show up in the next couple weeks.

Without video or photographic evidence, what do we really have to go on.[emoji848]

11ad5857155c68b43ccec1736cff8d25.jpg

Amen. This is what happened on my sailing. They ruined the experience for a family that was staying in multiple CLS staterooms. Something has to be done. Glad I started this thread.

I thought they were in GS's

I reported that it was shared on Social Media, and we all know everything on the internet is true. :D

I think it will be a wait and see if letters or emails show up in the next couple weeks.

I only posted what I read so that others who were in suites are aware they may or may not be getting a FCC. Whether it is true or not is up to those who might be eligible to find out.

Others just can't see the forest for the trees.

I thought they were in GS's

No sir. A large Mexican family. They had multiple CLS staterooms. The staff know exactly who they were/are.

Not to mention our crappy experience.

The key takeaway here is that for anyone considering Royal Suite Class your experience will be cheapened/affected by the amount of pinnacles on your sailing. Pinnacles should have their own area. If you’re not PAYING for a $uite you shouldn’t be allowed to rob someone who is of their experience. And this doesn’t even begin to cover the arrogant, entitled behavior of many pinnacles.

The truth hurts. And the truth is out. And people are going to start getting compensated as a result of this.

The truth that pins rob suite guests of the SL/CK experience. The cruise line is going to refund people money because of this FACT.

Maybe, time will tell.

No sir. A large Mexican family. They had multiple CLS staterooms. The staff know exactly who they were/are.

Not to mention our crappy experience.

The key takeaway here is that for anyone considering Royal Suite Class your experience will be cheapened/affected by the amount of pinnacles on your sailing. Pinnacles should have their own area. If you’re not PAYING for a $uite you shouldn’t be allowed to rob someone who is of their experience. And this doesn’t even begin to cover the arrogant, entitled behavior of many pinnacles.

The truth hurts. And the truth is out. And people are going to start getting compensated as a result of this.

So why are you booking again.[emoji848]

Because you got a very cheap price.

You paid less pp for your GS than I did for our balcony.

Well, if the full suites were at a decent price all that means is that the balcony and indoor cabins were discounted as well.

I enjoy RCI and got a great price notwithstanding the incredibly arrogant and nasty pinnacles I encountered on my 9/15 cruise.

John, this is a problem. You know it. You e heard of it. You’re seeing it on this thread. People are being compensated because of it.

Folks, pay attention! The number of pinnacles traveling on a cruise will have an impact on the quality of service you receive in Royal Suite Class. Caveat Emptor!

Well, if the full suites were at a decent price all that means is that the balcony and indoor cabins were discounted as well.

I disagree. Pricing is fluid. We paid $2,300 for the week after Andy.

Andy, when is your trip with the grandparents?

I enjoy RCI and got a great price notwithstanding the incredibly arrogant and nasty pinnacles I encountered on my 9/15 cruise.

John, this is a problem. You know it. You e heard of it. You’re seeing it on this thread. People are being compensated because of it.

Folks, pay attention! The number of pinnacles traveling on a cruise will have an impact on the quality of service you receive in Royal Suite Class. Caveat Emptor!

I never said it didn't. What I did say was you had under 50 pins, and this ship can absorb that many. Your assessment of the problem is overblown, for this review.

I'm also not saying all pins are great ambassadors, but Royal seems to love them.

We also don't know, and may never, about the extent or accuracy of these 15% FCC's.

I disagree. Pricing is fluid. We paid $2,300 for the week after Andy.

Andy, when is your trip with the grandparents?

Right, on the president's cruise, absolutely no comparison to Andy's cruise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right, on the president's cruise, absolutely no comparison to Andy's cruise.

Our friends in GS were right at 6K with grats, insurance, and a decent amount of OBC.

Here are some fun numbers, sorry it took so long to gather them.

Sea Class - 86 JS's with an average of 3 bodies per cabin (just a guess) 258 for dinner only

Sky Class - 91 various suites with an average of 3 per cabin (6 on the 2-bedroom GS) 285 all day

Star Class - 10 various suites with an average between 2 and 10 per cabin 66 all day

On any given night there are approximately 600 passengers eligible to eat in CK.

CK holds around 90 people. They also held back an 8 top every night for STAR class passengers that may or may not come

So with three turns of the tables, half the passengers will be turned away. Without 1 Pinnacle on the ship.

6:30 reservations are almost impossible to accommodate on time if the venue opens at 5;30

In my observance, it is rare to leave in an hour. And if you hold the table until 6:30, that further reduces the amount of available seats on any given night. Rory never said that they were 30 minutes late every night. I just know of one

In the SL there are 351 eligible passengers in a venue that may seat 60 people, I forgot to count the seats.

Since Star gets drink pkg, I can't see them up there much unless they are on 17 in the RL or SL

I also can't imagine seeing them up there much for dinner, much better places to go.

We only had dinner in CK 3 times, lunch 3 times, and breakfast 5 times

I never ordered off the menu, that taxes the kitchen and slows down service for everyone. :evilsmile:

Andy, I'm sorry that you had a problem with fellow passengers looking down on you and that folks on the Pres Cruise felt snubbed by Pins. do what I do and laugh it off. They have no authority. I had one get snippy with me at Michael Bolton concert. I gave it right back.

You are embarrassing yourself, please stop

How so? This is accurate info from an actual observer.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

The star class poster got the letter from their genie as they disembarked this AM. They didn't ask for it, they are actually asking if anyone knows what happened on the cruise for a FCC to be issued.
Maybe it's because of the Star class passengers and Genie who were drenched by the wine thrown at them in the theatre by a Pinnacle couple.

Personally I think several must have complained to Mr Bayley on the ship because I would have if it affected me about how the promised perks for Star class were limited because of the high number of Pinnacle passengers onboard.

It will be interesting to see what Mari posts about the President's cruise. She sails star and sky class but I think she was star on this sailing.

We sailed a C&A cruise many years ago and that is why we knew we wouldn't want to be on the President's cruise. Way too many self important people pushing their way to the front of everything. No way I would want to deal with that on a ship as big as Harmony.

I agree.

I admire Pinnacles loyalty to RC and the nice ones must be lovely company but arrogant self important ones I don't have time of day for.